I was called by a JW wanting a favor...

by Dawn 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Sweetp:

....she never told my mom to tell me thank you or anything....i guess i was back to being an evil df'd person again....i bet they chalked it up to Jehovah used me to tell the trooper i knew them so he would let them go....

Maybe they thought you were trying to score points with Jehovah by looking out for one of his sheep. Trying to gain back a little favor for your evil past... ;-)

-Aude.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

actually i was just trying to be nosy at first and the trooper saw the need to let them go since i knew them....i wasn't really trying to help them out....lol.....i guess it was Jehovah...

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

It's easy to jump to conclusions...you knew them ''a long time ago''....maybe this person isn't a JW anymore, circumstances change......better to see what the story is, you'll only be curious (as indeed we are!) - also it couldn't have been easy for HER to contact YOU........keep us updated!

• Dawn
    Dawn
    you knew them ''a long time ago''....maybe this person isn't a JW anymore, circumstances change.

They are still JW's - the husband is an elder in the congregation of one of my family members. My family is friends with them, that's how I know they are still going strong in the "truth". In fact, this elder contacted me a while back and wanted me to submit my letter for reinstatement. After all, I've been married 10 years now, so I shouldn't stay DF'd for fornication any longer I guess.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Lol - so an elder's WIFE is trying to contact you? Wonder if he knows? If not....then...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit