I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

by chuckyy 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• franklin J
    franklin J

You are justified in your rage. The JWs in a situation like this are intolerable.

From my personal experience; this is how I approached it: Do not let them make you angry or push you to the point of a confrontation,

Ignore their cretin attitudes. The fact is; OTHERS in the community will see the way they teat you and will make note of it. The JWs will, as they always have, isolate themselves and their children from the norm.

Do what you have to do for your daughter and your wife. Treat the JWs the way you treat everyone else. Let them make fools of themselves ( they ALWAYS call attention to themselves; thinking it to be theocratic behaviour).

Do not allow them to ROB you of your place in the community. Develope a THICK skin where they are concerned. After all, they HAVE NO POWER OVER YOU NOW.

When they see me now; they usually run away or try to hide. I refuse to cower from them in my own community. Try it; you will see that it works.

good luck, Frank

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Now to be honest, I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can only describe as pure rage! I want revenge!!!! And i do not know what I may be capable of...i don't know how to deal with this. I want to hurt them in the worst possible way!!! Can anyone help me or give me any advice?????

The advice which has been given by several of the above posters, is excellent advice. Let it go. You are obviously very angry right now. Acting on this anger is not the way to go. Your anger might not subside alltogether, but it will diminish. Give yourself some time to move past this period of true anger. You will realize that 'getting even' is not nearly as satisfying as rising above this situation by not seeking revenge. Sorry, this is probably not what you wanted to hear.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

My sincerest condolences to your wife.

My advice: You should let it go, they do not deserve your energy or time. These women are stupid and selfish, they are probably very unhappy in their own personal lives, and need to make themselves feel better by making others suffer. If you should have the opportunity to see them again smile and tell them sex with an orgasm will do wonders for their mood.

Dragonlady76

• rebel8
    rebel8

Goddd, that is sooo pathetic. A religion full of people who want so badly to be morally superior to others, they create fake rules to enable them to do it....and teach their kids young to do it too....

Maybe write a letter to their parents about how Jesus didn't shun Judas...

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I have been rather down this week because of some family shunning. Finally my hubby (non-JW) sat me down and gave me a talking to. He said you have to realize what you are dealing with. The JWs world is very fragile and most of those who live in it are very frightened and feel they have to defend it because they are very fragile too.

In otherwords, you aren't dealing with normal people here. They aren't strong enough to live in the real world so they live in JW land and many of them don't know where else to go... Anyway, I know that having pity for them doesn't always help...I do though hate the organization that controls these people and perpetuates and exaggerates their mental illness, but this is what religion is about and it has been doing this since the beginning of time.

cybs

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

Sorry about your loss. I felt so angry when I read your post. I've been disfellowshipped for about 25 years now, so I've been in so many situations like that through out the years. I never surprises me what how socially challenged dubs are. They are programmed as to how they are suppose to act and nothing comes natural to them anymore. I don't see how they live with themselves.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

chukky,

so sorry to hear of your loss. the rage can be pretty bad, but the last thing your family needs now is to be visiting you in prison for the next 20 years because you beat some snotty JW's arse.

getting involved in the ways mentioned on this thread already may help. being able to vent on this forum is hopefully going to offer some help as well.

again, so sorry for what you are going through right now.

J

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Chukky and Family -

So sorry to learn of your loss. Even sorrier that you have to contend with cruel, heartless, fools.

Isn't it Kwin that says: Cults Suck.

-Aude.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I reiterate all that has been said above; in whatever area you decide you have to channel that negative rage into something positive; who are they anyway? Why should they be allowed to hurt you? Let them go their own sweet way and someday time will come when all that has gone around will come around.

Keep smiling...

• Frog
    Frog

Well Chukky, I'd also like to state how sorry I am for your recent loss. I imagine that this unnecessary poor behaviour on behalf of those women only exacebates the emotion you are feeling right now. I like others don't feel that these women are worthy of the amount of energy that this situation has drained from you. That's easier said than done though, and I fully relate to several circumstances I have encountered in my dealings with JW's after leaving the faith, where I mentally enacted doing some serious physical injury to them!

I think though if you feel it necessary to take some action, then the best way is to let them know they haven't gotten the better of you. I suggest facing them one-on-one just to see their shocked reaction (not too much anger, or retalliation, show them how calm & peaceful you are, and just how resolved you are in your new line of thinking). Remember it's their laws that prohibit them from speaking with you, they're not your laws and cannot be impossed on you (provided you are committed to not returning to the JW faith). Why shouldn't we make them feel uncomfortable, afterall that is exactly what they're doing to you. Remember they're not the majority, they are a very small minority (it just seems bigger in our heads cause of the effect they've had on our lives).

You sound like a loving caring person, devoted to his family. These women are below you in so many ways, we should feel sorry for them in their ignorance.

Condolences once again. Keep taking good care of yourself and your family.

Luv from your sister frog;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit