77th Academy Awards

by Sweetp0985 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I am so so very happy that Jaime Foxx got the best actor Oscar. I had my fingers crossed the whole time(as if he wouldn't get it if I didn't) I was so happy I cried when they called his name. I cried when I saw him on Oprah today to. All tears of joy.

I found out today that we share the same birthday too. Not very many of us December 13th babies out there.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I was pulling out the stuffing on my couch when I was subjected to Beyonce' singing three times. She also did a duet with Josh Groban...I think there are kids on American Idol that sing better than she does. They must have been desperate to put her on three times. Jeeeshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

And when the heck are the going to give Martin Scorcesi (yeah...I don't know the spelling on that one) the nod for best director?

I'm not watching next year. So there.

Cathy L.

• Badger
    Badger

Heresy! Beyonce has a great voice to go with those looks!

My highlight of the night...Salma and Penelope on stage....together....as they have been so often in my dreams...

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I was pulling out the stuffing on my couch when I was subjected to Beyonce' singing three times. She also did a duet with Josh Groban...I think there are kids on American Idol that sing better than she does. They must have been desperate to put her on three times. Jeeeshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

There are only a few people that can top beyonce. I've never heard an american idol girl do better. The only one that I can think of would be Mariah Carey of course whitney probably had more soul in her voice, but your way off base here my friend.

M'

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    but your way off base here my friend.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me please! Two guys (and both from Texas nevertheless) just checking out the chick singing. I still stand by my opinion (and I am entitled to MY opinion here) that she is overrated. Beautiful, but overrated. I just don't like her type of singing. Sorry if I offended all that testosterone flowing on this forum.

Cathy L.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

There are only a few people that can top beyonce. I've never heard an american idol girl do better. The only one that I can think of would be Mariah Carey of course whitney probably had more soul in her voice, but your way off base here my friend.

M'

A Few People? I say Many Many MANY people can top her and Did. She is so overrated Like McNabb and Peyton Manning. Beyonce' is good but not great. People can have their opinions on here and you have yours. Too bad it is wrong.LOL Anyway I stand by Hadenuf...and we both Had Enough of Beyonce'. Bring in someone who can sing and just sing with out the help of selling perfume to boost here fame and career!

Brooke aka .... Next American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!

• Badger
    Badger

I am sensing some serious playa hatin' against Ms. Knowles....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Don't be a Playa Hater Yo!

Hate the Game not the Playa.

Brooke

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Don't be a Playa Hater Yo!

Hate the Game not the Playa.

Brooke

Girl, I di'int know you could get down like that. You're body's too booby-licious for me, babe !

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Beautiful, but overrated. I just don't like her type of singing

Cathy,

I just don't think you're ready for her jelly. Har har!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit