So Confused

by troubled 35 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Hello,

Just thought you could use a hug {{{{{{{confused}}}}}}}!!

I was curious also, if you have downloaded yahoo messenger chatrooms. You will find some of us there in the exjw or jw rooms under "religions/beliefs" (user rooms). It has voice enabler and webcams too. Some of us don't mind "vomit" at all, so feel free to let "it" go whenEVER you need or want to. Of course, we ARE NOT counselors, but we have all been where you are at. And we can relate to the pain, even today, after years of being out. Hope you join us when you can.

And "FREDHALL"....

Here is your hug too {{{{{FREDHALL}}}}}!!

Sincerely, sKally/ "wturls"(wtURLs) on yahoo messenger

• Ustabee
    Ustabee

To Fredhall:

Your kind expression of sympathy is appreciated. I didn't realize that my comments were anything but truthful and heartfelt.
    I can take comfort that if an expression doesn't meet your standards of 'help' then you will let me know the error of my ways.

Obviously, new ones who post on this board must suffer if their words don't meet the high standards set here.

Thanks again, Fredhall, for your welcome.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ustabee and Troubled,

Don't worry about Fred, sweeties! He's just a lonely JW brother with nothing more to do than NOT practice what he preaches. He's an apostate waiting to happen - he just doesn't realize it!

Billygoat

• sf
    sf

Why not look at it as a compliment? That is exactly what I "heard" when I saw the post. Even if he may have meant it not as such; try to take it as one. Just try. THAT is why I gave him a much needed hug. I suspect he doesn't get many. And we all need them, no matter what. (imho)

sKally, {{{{{{{{fredhall}}}}}}}}

• Ustabee
    Ustabee

Sf:

Good advice, thank you.

'Troubled':

Believe me, I know what you are going through. You are not alone.

• LDH
    LDH

Dear Troubled,

There is only one person who knows the answers to your problems. YOU. You have to face your fears, or you will give in to them.

There is no need for a hasty decision, like many others said, WLECOME and explore.

You will find that your situation is NOT unique.

You mention that your family is not JW. Maybe now is the time to begin re-cultivating that relationship with them. If you decide to leave, you will need their support, and ours too.

Good luck to you AND your husband. We are thinking of him too.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit