This is my official Hello!

by SMURF 35 Replies latest jw friends

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Hi smurf

It was great to read your comments, we are so pleased that you have found this site to be helpful. We too have found the same and it certainly has helped us to get on with life after the witnesses. (after 32 years) Although we still feel bitter at times thinking of all those wasted years. We are pleased that you are away from the clutches of the mind controlling cult

Kaytee and Twinkletoes

• alw
    alw

hi smurf, welcome to the site. we have only just recently found this site our selves, and after 20 years finally realised that we were being conned,we arent really that slow and stupid,its just that the org. has had about a century to fine tune one of the best and biggest con tricks in history.

hope you enjoy the chat here as much as we do, and hope to see more of your comments. xjw

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome friend !!!!

Take ya shoes off and have a cup on us.

• Shania
    Shania

Nice to meet you smuf----my baby loved her baby smuf in the 80s----we have all found a safe place to express our feelings and thoughts about how we have been duped for all our good years of life---some found out sooner then others and have enjoyed thier freedom, We are just beginning our escape..........so welcome my friend.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

This is my 'official' welcome aboard from downunder!

Make yerself at home - we're glad you made it.

Cheers, Ozzie (permanently upside down class)

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Welcome smurf. Live life to it's fullest.

• Celia
    Celia

As a Smurf(ette) myself, I welcome you to JWD!

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Hello Smurf !

WELCOME!!!!!

Come as often as you like. Stay as long as you want/need. Relax, get comfortable, and enjoy the ride.

May you find it more beneficial now that you can take an active part in this forum. Looking forward to more of your posts.

Love/Peace/Respect

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome SMURF!

Looking forward to hearing about you.

Wow, you must be really cool... I heard Smurfs don't burn!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit