This is my official Hello!

by SMURF 35 Replies latest jw friends

• SMURF
    SMURF

Wassup!

I have been lurking on this website for about 2 years. Mainly I haven't posted because a lack of information technology at my house. But now I am connected and I wanted to take this opportunity to tell everybody hello!

I credit this website including everybody's threads and comments a key part of me successfully moving on with my life after leaving jehovah's witnesses. So I want to thank everybody who runs and contributes to this website. Often over the last 2 years, you guys have made me feel good and have helped me through some of the most depressing & confusing moments I think I ever will experience in my entire life.

I have grown alot over the last 2 years as a person. Even though my thoughts were not recorded in these forums, many of the thoughts that have been, I have shared and experienced.

So with a warm heart I thank each and everybody here for writing their minds, opinions, and thoughts. You guys truly have made a positive difference in a young man's life.

Smurf

• under74
    under74

Good to have you here SMURF

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hey, welcome Smurf! Glad to have your input here.

Hey, Question for you, Smurf: Didn't you once get up and walk out of a Kingdom Hall??? I heard that Smurfs can do that! ;-)

~Quotes, of the "Welcome To The Jungle" class

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome to the forum and we are pleased to have you here Smurf. Now that you are able to, stick around and chat us up for a bit. We are a good bunch of people. Watch out for Valis though... he pinches wether you aer a guy or a girl.

Kansas District Overbeer

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Welcome SMURF. I know what you mean - when I started reading the threads on here, I recognised soooooooo much, and was able to identify with different feelings and experiences. I have also learned a lot, thanks to those who research.I look forward to reading future postings from you

• gespro
    gespro

Welcome SMURF!!!! Have a beer...

I'm glad you finally surfaced!

gespro

• clementine
    clementine

Hi Smurf (i love this name ;-)) and welcome!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Welcome - this web site and some others were the "clincher" for me too. Sometimes it's good to have a load of people confirm what you suspected all along.

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome. Smurfy, you made my day, thank you.

Golf

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Hello Smurf and welcome....

I DA'd in 1986 any landing on this site years later was an increadible find for me....these are some good people who keep my brain active even if we don't always agree....but then again how much fun would it be if we did !!

RandyW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit