Hi Everyone...I'm New

by exjwshell 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Come on in -Pull up a chair we are an unconditional lovely lot believe me.So happy to have you aboard.

Let us hear from you often (((hug)) I am Granny on board. OR Grace -in the lingo of the WatchTower that intepretates as "undeserved kindness " Some how I dont think they view me that way now( Cant understan Why though lol

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome to our neighborhood!

DY

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Welcome aboard, I was new about a week ago and now I feel like and old hand, everyone here just makes you feel really welcome.

• exjwshell
    exjwshell

Golf...that's too funny about your wife being "worldly" too!

When I first met my husband I was still "in" and was scared to death to date a "worldly" guy.

I was brought up a jw and kept having these nightmares about going to his house to meet his parents and they would be smoking pot, doing drugs, sitting around their christmas tree swearing at each other or they would have those evil, demon-infested smurfs running around their house!....Oh the things we learn! I realized how sheltered my life had been.

• Shania
    Shania

Glad your here------I came on board last week after 2years of reading-----so scared to post I thought God was going to get me------------but a week later I feel like I belong-----enjoy!

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

WELCOME exjwshell. "And the Cheeseheads shall inherit the earth."

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome exjwshell!!!

Always good to have another "Wisconsinite" aboard.

Cathy L.

• holly
    holly

Hello and welcome

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Happy Happy Joy JoyWELCOME

~Merry

edited to add: "Blessed are the cheesemakers..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest