Apos-T-shirt II

by mtbatoon 12 Replies latest social humour

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Like many others here with family still living in dubland, I have the awkward relationship where they feel quite within their right to proffer mind altering literature yet any mention of the WTBTS shenanigans sends them into a fit of apoplexy. What to do I hear you ask? Well I have, to quote the popular pimpled lackey ?a cunning plan?. What's more this cunning plan comes in a range of sizes, styles and a genuine cotton/polyester mix. Ladies and gentlemen I offer for your perusal the Apos-T-shirt.

Please add to my most stylish collection by offering you own unique designs.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Blank shirt

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

here's some of of the ones that I have made.....love the look on their faces when i wear these....

RandyW

• bebu
    bebu

rwagoner, I really liked your last shirt!!!! For someone who has never been a JW, that one would be the one to really pique our curiosity in a good way. Not all people could risk wearing it, of course, but those who are out with a vengeance could do it!

bebu

• rwagoner
  • Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I think this is a very marketable idea, you should print them, I would buy one and wear it to apostafest!

Dragonlady76

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I don't want to break any of Simon's rules here so I will not post a link.......but there are currently t-shirts and other items available with my designs on them...I will give people the info if they want to email me. Tell me which design you like the most and I will change things to have more items with that design.

RandyW

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Oh no ones made any :(

rwagner : do I get a cut for doing your marketing man ;)

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

lol....i dont even get a cut...

just posted my ideas like you asked....didn't mean any offense

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

hehe none taken, so where do you get your made?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit