What Annoys You???????

by minimus 111 Replies latest jw friends

• seawolf
  • minimus
    minimus

Seawolf, you're right! Where is kaykay there??

• inquirer
    inquirer

As regards to driving: People who overtake you even know they are going in the same direction to you and then you go to a red light and you think "what on earth for."

People who park there cars in busy intersections near the corner.

People who park temporarily in illegal parking zones but then if you want to turn in that lane, they start their car and go and wait and the traffic lights.

In Australia, people don't sweep glass up on the road!

There's lots of things I don't like! I could go on and on! I've only talked about driving!

...I don't like when people shun you even though you don't want to be a JW anymore.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Seawolf, you're right! Where is kaykay there??

not at all! damn, and me without my digital camera. laters kaykay_mp

• G Money
    G Money

Venezuela has the most Camel toe. We'd go into ciber cafes and go to cameltoe.com and put on pix and the ladies walking by were worse!!! I think we got them hooked on the site down there!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

At my last job there was this plus-sized 18-year-old that was always wearing clothes that clearly didn't fit her. She would be wearing these tight blouses that made her gut hang out like a trucker with beer belly. So f**kin' gross, dude! But then again I notice a lot of plus-size Latina women in El Paso walking around like that, but it's still a crime against humanity. (in no way am I being racist).

So of course she had mucho cameltoe when she wore pants. I'd often wonder where justice was, as she never got called off the floor for her disgusting taste in fashion. Mind you, she is a pretty girl, and I'm plus size myself--if you're going to wear sexy clothes, just make sure they fit you!

The funniest thing that she wore was a shirt that had "Baby Girl" in pink letters across the chest. I was sitting there thinking, "girl, there ain't nothin' baby on you!"

laters

kaykay_mp

• mama
    mama

gee, i guess i am pretty damn lucky not that much annoys me, except jws, but i have to ask what the hell is cameltoe? is it something to do with a foot fetish?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    but i have to ask what the hell is cameltoe? is it something to do with a foot fetish?

it's when a girl wears pants so tight that you can see her stuff in the front--it looks like a camel's foot--hence the name "cameltoe".

Thank you.

laters

kaykay_mp

• holly
    holly
    At my last job there was this plus-sized 18-year-old that was always wearing clothes that clearly didn't fit her. She would be wearing these tight blouses that made her gut hang out like a trucker with beer belly. So f**kin' gross, dude

I know exactly what you mean. i dont know how to say this in a politically correct way - is it wrong to call some one fat??!! anyway, bigger people used to cover up. now they let it all hang out. i wonder how they ever find someone who is attracted to them when they are wearing clothes and their stomaches are hanging out, lumpy and stretch marked.

In England kids are getting more and more overweight, and they still an wear little tight clothes, with big bellies and great big legs sticking out.

maybe im just getting old

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    A lot of things annoy me but right now what comes to mind is actress Fran Dresher.

Fran Drescher laughing: AAACK AAACK AAACK AAACK! (imagine a wounded duck) laters kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit