What Annoys You???????

by minimus 111 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

One of my pet peeves is being behind a too slow driver. It "drives" me CRAZY!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I know what you are talking about Minimus!

Slow drivers drive me nuts. What makes it worse if it is a Cop doing it. I don't care I pass them. One time I was pulled over passing a Cop and all I could do was laugh in in his face. He then asked me what was so funny I said...."You"! Yeah I am suprised I did not get a ticket!

Brooke

• under74
    under74

When people talk to me matterafactly about subjects they don't know anything about.
    When I'm on a crowded city bus and the people standing refuse to move towards the back.

I could keep going all day but I'll stop at two.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I hate drivers that apply the brakes and THEN signal that their turning.

cj

"of the I wish I had a bush bar on the front of my truck, class"

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

People who get on escalators and just stand there, especially if they're too stupid to stand to one side to let normal people past.

People who say "Cheer up, it might never happen"

TV commercials where people are unnaturally excited about shampoo or cleaning products.

People who wait in line for 20 minutes to pay for something and when they get to the checkout haven't got their money ready.

• minimus
    minimus

....people in the 10 items or less line with 20 items.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

People who cut in line.

People who smell.

People who think they are better than everyone else.

People who give advice and they should be the last person giving advice.

People who talk Loud just so people around them hear.

People who Drive SUV's and you know they can't afford it they just do it for Status.

People who think they are always right.

People who push religion on you.

Man lots of things annoy me!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Wide people, grocery shopping together, one pushing the cart and the other walking beside them, there's no place to go.

Single file please

oh yeah, and the ones who let their kids run wild in the grocery aisles and think it's cute, I'd rather run them over with my cart than look at them.

I better stop now.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Drunk Americans. Especially the guys under 21 who head north because the drinking age in Canada is 19.

Kwin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Canadian's who hate under age Drunk Americans!...Kidding

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit