Please say hi to my 6 year old...this is his first post.

by FreedomFrog 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston
    Ross, the mad Scotsman, with the kilt!

Really Ross, would a cape do you better? I'm thinking Zorro here...

Actually, I wanted to ask Zach a few questions

1.) What shows he likes

2.) What sports he likes

3.) What's it like to having a frog and a fry for parents

- Preston

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Hello Zac, I think you?ve got the longest thread saying hello ever.

• holly
    holly

Hey Zac

BIG WELCOME HUG

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME ON HERE

LOVE FROM HOLLY

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

hey zach welcome!!!!! thanks for the birthday song it was nice. sorry i wasn't here sooner the internet was down.

do you have any pets? i have a cat named Buttercup her birthday is on st. patricks day she will be one year old.

-bubbles

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Hi Zach!!

Nice to have join our discussion board! I think there is one more (human) member of your family, too. (a younger sister????)

This is a fun place. Most of the people here are very nice and some are really, really funny.

Most of the threads are pretty grown-up and serious but there are some that are just good 'friend' stuff. I think yours is one of those. Thanks for starting it!

I remember reading that you have a bunch of pets at your house. I have two cats. Their names are Scout and Sylvester. They are brothers. Scout is blind and Sylvester thinks he is a dog. They usually sleep at the bottom of my bed and keep my feet warm when it's cold.

I used to have a dog but she got sick and I had to put her to sleep. It was real sad and sometimes I still miss her. There is a picture of her playing with the kids and that makes me smile. We have happy memories.

Please post some more. I look forward to hearing from you again soon!!

-Aude.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Hi Zach!

• TresHappy
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day zack,

I hope you have lots of fun with these pizza eating people.

be careful, some of them like anchovies!

happy posting, unclebruce

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Preston:
    Darn, now I can't get the idea of buying a cape, out of my head. The power of auto-suggestion!

Zach:I've got the biggest piece of pizza, but I'm willing to share!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Morning Zach

Glad your enjoying posting. Do you like the Incredibles film? My son is 5 and really loves it !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit