Isn't It Strange? Forwarded Email

by cab1000 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Isn't it strange that a Christmas party can go by so quickly, but time really crawls for the poor old elders stuck watching your house out in that freezing car?

lmao! They can watch all they want. Hell, I'll even be nice an offer them some Christmas Coco and a Stanta Cookie!

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Isn't it strange how dubs are just waiting to die?

• Poztate
    Poztate

Isn't It Strange?

Isn't it strange how a 20 dollar billseems like such a large amount when
    you donate it to the Kingdom Hall but
    such a small amount when you go shopping?
    Isn't it strange how money is at the top of the list...

• DHL
    DHL

Isn't it strange that they talk about love all the time but hardly ever live love?

Isn't it strange that we allowed them to wast our precious time for so long?

Isn't it strange that leaving "god's org" generally makes people feel better?

• avengers
    avengers

Isn't it strange how the Watchtower's official Internet site has all the answers, but the official UN website has Satan himself as their web administrator ?

Didn't know Satan was a web administrator. good-one , lol

Andy

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I'd like to return my tickets to the guilt trip and get a refund.

Sorry KK, they aren't prepared to handle refunds, they thought all the trips were one-way.

Swan, your list was pure gold.

Incredible...

Dave

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Isn't it strange that repeated mental,emotional,social, spiritual and physical paralysis followed by rigor mortis were the only things I had to look forward to every day as a witness, with "no alarms and no surprises"? Isn't it strange that they fear contamination so much they must reject their children lest their "new light" becomes besmirched? Isn't it strange that I never once felt truly loved by another human unconditionally until I left, formed a relationship, was unfaithful and was forgiven unconditionally? How bizarre that the only true examples of love I have received were not from God or the borg's minions, but from worldly people? just my 10 cents worth.x

• Swan
    Swan

I thought of some more:

Isn't it strange how Jehovah has the power to use the media to give a good witness with a nice story about a two-day Kingdom Hall, but can't prevent Satan from spreading lies about child abuse on a news show like Dateline ?

Isn't it strange how all of the religious freedoms won in the courts over the last century were due to Jehovah's blessing, but judges ruling for abused JW children are under Satanic influence ?

Isn't it strange that you can't throw rice at a wedding because it's Pagan, but the bride can wear white, a wedding ring, and eat a wedding cake?

Isn't it strange that although most people resent having their Saturday sleep in disturbed by Jehovah's Witnesses message, they resent any message about their religion on prime time news shows.

Isn't it strange how they laud the courts of the land for ruling against the Catholic Church over the pedophile priests, but the same courts ruling against JWs for the same thing are falling for the lies of apostates?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit