Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock book

by rebel8 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This reminds me of one of the last elders meetings I attended, in the nineties. The C/O was with us and we had a spirited discussion of whether Loose Conduct required the "fondling of breasts" to be naked or from outside of her clothing.....different schools of thought existed !

I wonder if the r & f bro's have any idea of the stuff that goes on behind closed doors at elders meetings?

P S, I don't like ressurected threads either......

• processor
    processor
    whether Loose Conduct required the "fondling of breasts" to be naked or from outside of her clothing

In any case, the German version clearly indicates that both breasts must be involved ("fondling of the breasts"). So, fondling one breast is obviously no form of loose conduct.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dragonlady - the part you are refering to is regarding unmarried people, not married couples.

• processor
    processor

Dragonlady asked that 5 years ago =)

Sorry, I resurrected this thread because I'm looking for the updated version of the "loose conduct" definition on page 93.

• Titus
    Titus
    clearly indicates that both breasts must be involved . . . . fondling one breast is obviously no form of loose conduct

LOL

• wobble
    wobble

I would be interested in their latest maunderings on the definition of "Loose Conduct"

Also, is the opposite "Uptight Conduct" ? and is that recommended for Christians ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit