Saw my JW parents yesterday. Dad not doing well. Neither am I!

by BrendaCloutier 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Brenda, cherish this time - it will be hard but I know it is worth.

I lost my mom 2 years ago and I am still glad that I was there for her.

• Panda
    Panda

Lost my Mom 22years ago. Lost my Dad in 1999. I feel deeply for your pain. I watched my Dad's health and mind slip away from him. OMG I think I cried more for him while he was still alive.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

((((Brenda)))) It really sucks that our parents get old and feeble just when we get to the point where we love them and appreciate all the special things that make them who they are.........my own mom could go any day.........she has a pacemaker and is subject to sudden death syndrome because of what is wrong with her heart..............the sad thing is that the reason her heart is the way it is is because she beat breast cancer 35 years ago and the radiation and chemo they gave her set her up for her heart going bad............I try to look at it and say at least I've had her an extra 3 decades........I treasure her and her sharp wit and her awesome personality more and more every day, and am now proud to say that I am so much like her...........(wiping tears away)......sad thing is I never had kids of my own, so I can't pass those qualities down.........but, at least my sister has three boys................I soooo feel where you are with this..............

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thank you all. I appreciate your kind words and support. Again, it means a great deal to me.

Feeling a little less tearfull today. I'm gonna go over tomorrow. Probably come home a basket case!

Anyway, thank you so much

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit