by Confusedgirl 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome to the board, I think you'll find a lot of answers here!

W

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome. Hang around this place and soak in all the information you can (the positive ones) and you'll slowly be a part of the crowd. You'll get to know how the other side has and is surviving.

Make yourself at home.

Guest77

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome, confusedgirl! I wish I had found this site back in the days before I was totally out! I ended up stumbling upon it 13 years later! Either way, you'll find a lot of support here, and a lot of thought provoking questions. Keep your heart and mind open and you will find your own path to the divine.

Blessings,

Sherry

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi Confusedgirl, no need to be confused anymore. I have been disassociated for 20 years now. but always curious as to whether others felt about the org as my husband and did. We didn't really know anyone who had the same situation as us. I was happy to find this site last year. Its an amazing thing , this internet, that people can meet together from all over the world and exchange ideas. It has reaffirmed that my husband and I made the right decision in leaving, especially for our kids and the quality of their lives. :)

• Confusedgirl
    Confusedgirl

Thanks for the welcome, and the support, I appreciate it

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey, ConfusedGirl, and welcome to the board! Glad to have you around.

One of the best things about this board is that you can just throw a question out there and get a bazillion comments, most of them really insightful. So read, ask, discuss, learn, grow! I hope to see you around!

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit