by Confusedgirl 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Confusedgirl
    Confusedgirl

Well I finally have stopped to say hello. I have been searching this site for a few months now and finding some interesting information, for now I am still a JW, confused as ever, feeling like my life is going to end and Jehovah will take all the good in my life away by joining this forum. I have so many concerns and as you all know have no one to talk to. I thought only X-JW's were on this site it is so nice to see people still struggling within the organization are welcome here.

Thank you for all the information you have gathered on this site and hope to hear from people I have alot of questions.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome to the board confusedgirl. I too came here before I actually left the organization and I was fearful lightening would strike me down. But it didn't happen and what I found here was people who understood me, and information to answers that I had questions to.. I hope you find the answers to yours.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Welcome!! Make yourself at home...enjoy the site & feel free to ask away!! You'll get lots of help & support here!

SK

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello and welcome, Confused girl!

God does NOT smile down on the WT and THEY most certainly do not have his approval! He isn't going to take *anything* away from you for having doubts about a manipulating group that calls itself a religion.

I was scared of that too a few years ago, but hanging out here and SEEING PROOF of all the lies and mindcontrol that the WTS excercises on the JWs---should help you to see that they are mere little MEN who have big claims that they cannot back up.

I'm glad you are here!

hugs,

Annie

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Things are gonna be cool, confusedgirl. This is a great board.. you are taking your first steps to getting real answers. Welcome!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome, Confusedgirl,

I was raised as a 4th generation Witness myself, but, from the time I was small, I could not accept the teaching that "the fear of God" was "the beginning of wisdom"... for me, such fear seemed simply a tool wielded by those who claimed to represent God for use in controlling others. According to yet another scripture "perfect love casts fear outside"... so welcome to a place of love, a place that can help you overcome your fears and develop true wisdom.

~Merry

• holly
    holly

confused girl - big welcome to you

i hope you will enjoy this forum - its been great for me. im not a witness, never was, but did have a study with the witness's.

im sure you will find it really helpful to you being around the board.

it was such a relief for me to find it, so hope its as good for you

holly

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome to the forum confused. Hope you find it as healing and entertaining as most of us here do.

Kansas District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Confused,

Welcome.

I will ask you one question. Answer it honestly from the logical depts of your rational mind.

Do you really think the world is completely and totally screwed up because a talking snake told a naked lady to eat a piece of fruit?

Dave

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hi there and welcome!

I've been inactive for 6 years now and still trying to fade away but it's difficult due to family circumstances.One thing I know for sure is I no longer want to be known as one of jehovah's witnesses and I feel a lot better emotionally when I stay away from the kingdom hall.

Don't be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings and ask questions if you want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit