For those taken from us by the Witnesses . . .

by cruzanheart 39 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

My heart breaks for you Nina...it truly does.

The grief I have over losing my mother, sister & brother from the cruel practice of shunning, is probably nothing compared to the grief you must feel over the loss of your father. But it all hurts.

Big hug...Cathy L.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Hugs to cruzanheart and big_tex...Im sure that this is not an easy time for you. I lost my father in a diabetic coma in June 01- and we were just starting to open up to each other...he didn't let the laws of JW's override his love for his children. I also lost my best friend in my congo to an od in june of the next year.

I miss you dad.

I miss you em

• Sassy
    Sassy

what a great thread Nina!

god, all of those we have lost because of the WTS..

I just officially lost my mom last week (shunning) and I know I have no hope of her ever leaving them... and because of the damage from the religion I don't know if I will ever repair the relationship with my oldest son.. even though neither of us are in any more..

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

hugs to Nina and Chris. Thank you for this thread.

to K.H. who killed himself last month.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

For Talia

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In Remembrance

What a wonderful gesture.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

...thank you.

Lisa

• Balsam
    Balsam

Thanks for this,

February 16th is my son Dak McGill 19th birthday if he had lived. He died at age 15 almost 4 years ago after an auto accident and blood was refused for him. He died of loss of blood.

http://www.mem.com/display/biography.asp?ID=9894

http://ajwrb.org/

Today I had a wonderful letter from a person who had read my story on AJWRB about Dak and they said my sharing his story saved their lives from following the WTBTS any longer. So may Dak's Story and all of our stories save many more is my hope.

For all of you like me who have lost dear loved ones because of the policies of the JW's a big hug, and knowing that telling our stories keep our dear loved ones alive in our hearts. God bless all of them and all of us who have had the courage to speak out.

Ruth

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I miss you Thomas. I look forward to the day when you're eyes are opened. Love - Mom

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Nina, thinking of you.

Branda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit