March Kingdom ministry Re Awake

by littlemike 23 Replies latest jw friends

• observador
    observador

Not a rumor at all. See here for a scan in Portuguese. The English version comes later... don't forget this is the Watchtower Society...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/84415/1.ashx

• Honesty
    Honesty

The ex is going to really think I'm a demonized apostate. I left her a message on her cell phone 3 weeks ago that I need to start saving more for my kids' secular education since the 4 year college education they were getting from the Awake magazines were going to take twice as long due to the WTBTS cutting them back to once a month.

• jwsons
  • Mary
    Mary
    I left her a message on her cell phone 3 weeks ago that I need to start saving more for my kids' secular education since the 4 year college education they were getting from the Awake magazines were going to take twice as long due to the WTBTS cutting them back to once a month

LMAO! I think this change has shocked quite a few Witnesses. After all, if we are so close to "the End", then shouldn't Jehovah be "speeding up" the preaching work instead of it slowing down? Just another strong indication that this religion has lost it's luster and is going downhill fast.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Awake magazines only once a month? Damn, I'm gonna run low on paper for the bird cage. I'm gonna have to train her to shit less.

Walter

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Holy freeking crap what a stupid article.

2. What is the name of the Golden Age today, Who gives a FSCK? What does this question have to do with the point of the article?

5. (a) Starting with the Awake! of January 2006, what will be featured more prominently? So there's not enough bible stuff for 2 awake issues?

b) What may many be moved to do, and in fulfillment of what prophecy? Oh gee I dont know, let me read the last sentance of paragraph 5

Why do we need to have a q&a on this? Man brookly'n must think were a bunch of idots to fall for this line... What's that you say? 1975? The generation that saw 1914. Bollocks! I guess we are that stupid.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Gary posted this question in the thread "where is the Love"

*** w85 4/1 30 ***
    Jehovah's Witnesses have never believed that the Kingdom of God will be on earth.

The last statement in this KM is "to turn to God's kingdom as their only hope" Rev 7:9.....and this is the scripture that has the great crowd before the throne, dressed in white robes, with palms in their hands.....that have come out of the great T to serve Him day & night in His temple....17 for the lamb in the centre of the throne....

so Gary, if you're there, can you print the rest of the quote? or anyone?

Will this be the "more biblical content"?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    We have to acknowledge how busy people are now and realize that as Jehovah's people we are busy too. We also have so may brochures and items that are now much more focused on particular problems so many of us has. It just shows how much Jehovah really cares for us and makes sure "his commandments are not burdensome"

• Gill
    Gill

Miadesta - Welcome!!

But, tell me you're pulling my leg, please!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    The ex is going to really think I'm a demonized apostate. I left her a message on her cell phone 3 weeks ago that I need to start saving more for my kids' secular education since the 4 year college education they were getting from the Awake magazines were going to take twice as long due to the WTBTS cutting them back to once a month.

ROFL

That's pretty good.

Can you believe my wife used to put that crap on her resume's?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit