March Kingdom ministry Re Awake

by littlemike 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

LMFAO @ Cold Red Rain!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Will the Watchtower and Awake magazines be down to quarterly issues by the year 2050?

*** Shakes Magic 8 Ball ***

That is too damm long for me. Give your 8 balls another shake and come back to me with a new answer

I left her a message on her cell phone 3 weeks ago that I need to start saving more for my kids' secular education since the 4 year college education they were getting from the Awake magazines were going to take twice as long due to the WTBTS cutting them back to once a month

I got a good chuckle out of this one too

Thank you jwsons for the link

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I asked my 82 year old JW mother if she has heard the Awake will be published monthly from next year, She said Yes she had heard the news.

I asked her whats the reason? She said it has something to do with paper, the paper is too expensive.! (Poor brainwashed old duck!)

Ha! Jehovah can't afford paper!! Doesn't God like, own the WHOLE WORLD?? People are going to be destroyed now because of the price of paper??? Poor suckers!

Thanks God! It's nice to know how much you care!

Pope

• Es
    Es

OMG they are getting partially rid of the only semi normal magazine that actually had decent articles about the world and animals etc.... this is getting worse and worse

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit