Current

by bem 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Unfortunately it's probably mostly we men who cannot get around an exposed breast being used for one of the most natural of human functions. We're a small minded society of sexually repressed people, too puritanical, and way too embaressed to honestly express our individual sexuality.

And, don't forget that the Dubs are among the most sexually repressed individuals in Western civilization. Thus, the general lack of consideration for sisters who breast feed.

CountryGuy

• bem
    bem

Thanks Pennycandy

I would never go into some smelly, germy restroom to feed my baby.

When my oldest was born 26 years ago, he had to stay hospitalized for a few days for a surgery. and the hospital where he was in ICU would not offer any other place than the rest room to use a breast pump ( I refused and sat in my car in the parking lot, not ideal but better than a restroom) . Move ahead 14 years later , when my last son was born, and the same hospital had rooms made just for electric breast pumps for moms with babies in hospital to use.

Countryguy, I didn't realize then or maybe I did and didn't acknowledge how unfair the dubs were and are to moms among other things.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand on this one unfortunately.

Dubs generally are much too concerned about modesty and repressing women into stereotypical roles than they are about caring about what could be best for a new born baby....f**kwits and throw backs the lot of em.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I understand that Art, but to me the people in the picture seem oblivious to the baby having lunch

The guy at the back however seems less oblivious....like all his christmas's have come at once??!!!

Bless him...its our dangly bits which cause us these problems; dont blame us...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit