Whats the ideal age you'd like to stay at forever? and why?

by holly 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StinkyPantz
  • Ticker
    Ticker

I agree even thogh I havn't reached it yet, 28 is the best age. Mature and yet still on top.

Ticker

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

17... What a great year...

Jeannie

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

My body at 27, (5'4" 107 lb.) my brain /heart/spirituality at 40. My body is getting back to that 27 yo stage....slowly but surely.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

30 was definitely best all round.

• Mac
    Mac

Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

To wish to remain at any particular age sounds like nothing less than stagnation of the soul to me. As I approach the half century mark I can honestly say that I'd not regress to an earlier era if that opportunity were set before me. My contentment with life grows with each passing year and I'm physically in better shape than I was six months ago and intend to continue in that direction until I'm 25 again!!!!!!!!!!

Aging and fatigue cannot be predicated on any spiritual power or quality and the positive attributes we develop in life will preclude our growing old as long as we continue to generate them on this plane.

Progression of years has been given such a negative connotation when in reality it is nothing more than change and our reaction to it is what defines us...that which makes us old or forever young.

mac, young at heart class

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I don't know for real but more than 30 to now (I'm 37) maybe 40 and more ... cause at 30 I had achieved lots of things in my life to feel complete, till now and maybe more because I feel ok.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I agree Mac; age is definitely what you make of it. I`m 46 with the energy of a 35 year old,and looks! (i`ve been told!) It`s all in your mind. Of course married to a younger guy who lives the rock-n-roll lifestyle keeps us both on the edge! I`m soooo much better now than when I was 20 or 25.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I don't know that I'd want to stay there forever, but I'd sure love to visit 17 from time to time. I had my own apartment, no curfew, guys in their 30's hittin' on me, a cool job at a taco stand where I got to play my Prince, Corey Hart, and Cyndi Lauper tapes all night while my boss smoked reefer in the john. I wore too much makeup, dyed my hair a hideous shade of red, and hung out in a pretentious coffehouse all day, reading bad poetry I bought from street people. When I got hungry, I used to bum pancakes from this restaurant guy I knew, in return for helping clean up after the lunch rush.

No money, no car, no family, no student loans, no responsibility. It rawked, dudes!

• TresHappy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit