?legit work-from-home opps-- anybody know of any?

by MerryMagdalene 14 Replies latest social physical

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    but medical transcription might be an option for you. Can you type like the wind?

I know you weren't asking me the question, but that would be something I'd consider. I've been out of work for quite some time and in school, but I don't want to get a job where I have to settle for something I don't want. I've been in the workforce since 1996 and have had 10 jobs already. My longest stint was my military service of four years. I'm really turned off by constant supervision and working on my days off and that's why I don't have a job now.

But hell, yeah, I can type fast. And I definitely need something where I don't have a tyrant looking over my shoulders every three minutes saying, "Is it ready, yet?"

Yeah. When I feel like it, motherf**ker.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

"Yeah. When I feel like it, motherf**ker."

KK You rock

• Mulan
    Mulan
    also a market in the medical fields for medical transcriptionists, which you can do from home.

I know several women who do this. They get tapes from doctor's, transcribe them, and turn them in. They do make good money too. You have to have a good knowledge of medical terminology, but one gal started doing it with just a medical dictionary, so she could be sure of terms and spellings.

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA
    also a market in the medical fields for medical transcriptionists, which you can do from home.

My neighbor does this and loves it. She's making nice $$ also. Plus the company pays half of her Comcast provider for her.

I do this, and I love it. I'm on a leave of absence right now because I have a new baby and I just can't do it and take care of him. once he gets older I'll go back to it. I LOVE anything medical, if it's bloody and gooy, I love it hehe. My hubby gets wierded out when I watch my surgery shows lol.

Ash

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Mrs. O & I work together from an office in our home doing graphic design work, website development, and database programming. You really can't beat the commute, and 'casual Fridays' take on a whole new meaning. And if you're smart about the accounting, you can write off a portion of your household expenses as business expenses. The downside is that we have to be careful to sometimes get away from our desks & remember to have a life in addition to having a business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit