3 babies contract Herpes becaue of a religious ritual

by pratt1 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pratt1
    pratt1

I heard a very sad news item this morning on the way to work.

In upstate New York, a rabbi has been ordered to stop performing Bris, using his mouth to suction the blood after 3 boys tested postive for herpes after receiving a bris from the same Rabbi.

2 of the boys a very sick and one has died. Apparently Herpes can be deadly on the new ammune system of babies.

Does anyone know anthing about this religious ritual - why would a rabbi use his mouth to suction blood from the baby?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

And this "Rabbi" extracts the blood from the baby's penis WITH HIS MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the name of their faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me this isn't a perfect cover up for homo-pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all don't believe me, but I've told you all that it goes on in every religion!!!!!!!!

DY

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Oooooooo.... and another farging thing........

This sick stuff that went on and continues to go on 'til this day, which resulted in these babies contracting herpes, and who knows how many others that have gone unreported, SURE AS HELL HASN'T HAD THAT MUCH PLAY IN THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!

WHY????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE JEWISH PEOPLE THAT MUCH FARGING RICH AND INFLUENTIAL THAT OTHERS ARE AFRAID TO OFFEND THEM AND THEIR BELIEFS, SO IT JUST GETS REPORTED AND ONCE AND EVERYBODY SHUTS UP ABOUT IT????!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Sounds a bit odd, especially since the rabbi wouldn't have gotten oral herpes from any of the babies - which means he got it from somewhere else...

And the prohibitions against blood consumption are pretty straightforward... no, this was strange.

As for the Jews being rich and influential and hushing it up... no, it is just sloppy journalism, I'll bet. Somebody didn't follow up like they should.

CZAR

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Sex abuse goes on in evry religion. But this is strange as there are some loopholes in the story. Does anyone have a link to the story?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I have no response to this. I am without speech.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You all search the Net and read up on it.

This ritual has gone on and continues to go on even as we speak and.... NO BIG PUBLICITY AFTER THIS INCIDENT???!!!

Somebody pulled the plug at the top of the media chain big time regarding this issue!!! No doubt in my mind.

Very, very unfair. What a hell of a cover-up!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you all talk to me about the WTBTS child abuse issue today. I just don't want to hear it today, after finding out about this and nobody making a big stink about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS CRAP IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• avishai
    avishai
    Sounds a bit odd, especially since the rabbi wouldn't have gotten oral herpes from any of the babies - which means he got it from somewhere else...

Uhhh.., Oral herpes are "cold sores" most people have them.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

CJW : I have no response to this. I am without speech.
    Ditto : I'm speechless ... (weird ritual ... anyway)
  • jwbot
    jwbot

I asked a Jewish friend about this and he said that he has never heard of this type of ritual, so it is by no means mainstream, probably a crazy sect that just happens to be a jewish one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit