So my neighbor said the awesomest thing to JWs..

by jwbot 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

Ok my landlords daughter and her husband Max live above us. They are a really great family, very nice and cool. Anyway once in a while we have a good conversation with each other and a while ago I had told Max about my family situation and a little counter-witnessing. :)

So anyway, I was talking to the wife, Marie, yesterday and the topic of religion came up and she had mentioned that a couple of JWs came to their door recently. Apparently, Max answered and REALLY REAMED THEM OUT. hehe! He had mentioned to them that he knows someone and her whole family shunns her because of their stupid religion and he would never join a religion like that.

Go Max!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have a particular friend, who actually knows some of the witness teachings, and last time witnesses came to his house, he gave them an earfull.

And this is from someone not even a witness! He said they just stood there with a blank look on their face.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Yeah my fiance, Mike, he has done the same thing....twice! I mean, he is pretty knowledgable for not even being a witness because of my constant complaining. :) But I was very surprised with things he picked up on...like, hey he really WAS paying attention to me. Of course he is very smart and opinionated, and very good at debate...So when JWs came to the door and got Mike, he debated evolution, disfellowshipping, blood transfusions and molestation with them and kicked their ass. Even debating their bible translation. I was just hiding behind the door listening in and trying not to giggle.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Barney you have an evil sense of humor! I love that in a person!

Sherry

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Another thing you could do to a family member who is still an active witness is plant some weed in their car and call the police (just enough for a misdemeanor charge) and that would get them disfellowshipped. Then you could help them with their court costs and they would see how nice you are as a worldly person.

Bad...bad ...barney....we are not going to waste our weed on the witnesses.....

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

eh, weed is a misdemeanor I believe. If you call the cops saying someone is smoking weed or has weed in their car they don't even respond. They don't really care unless it's TONS of weed. So then fill the car to the brim with weed, then call the cops.

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen
    we are not going to waste our weed on the witnesses.....

Amen to that, Lisavegas!

Barney, if you really want to sow some mayhem just drop a dime to the Bethel Service Desk. Just have a good story (you can implicate as many of 'em as you can build a story around). Just do it from a payphone, or *67 yours. Even better, if you can use a dub's phone!

• jwbot
    jwbot

Tuesday: In my area, the cops are real bored. They chase around innocent college students and try to bust them for underage drinking even if they are in no way harming anyone. At a college party...they threw pepper spray into the place! I would not wish the cops around here on anyone, even JWs.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    They chase around innocent college students and try to bust them for underage drinking even if they are in no way harming anyone.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    He said they just stood there with a blank look on their face.

? That's the only look they have when faced with truth... It's their, "I can't handle this data, so am spacing out" look. Kinda like the "tilt" function on a robot... Oh, yeah...forgot...robots aren't real. You get my point though, I'm sure...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit