So my neighbor said the awesomest thing to JWs..

by jwbot 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

confusedjw: Not that I approve of underage drinking...I just do not think every other college student should be stopped whether they are walking or driving (or going through the dorms) to see if they are drinking. Cops even set up road blocks here to find them... They should be chasing the people who steal from cars...or slash tires, or RAPE. Most college students here are really great about not even getting close to a vehicle if they have been drinking, we are all very safe. Hell tonight a bunch of us will get cabs (paid for by Mike and I) and have a good night worry-free, but going near campus runs us the risk of getting harrassed...

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Yeah, in my neighborhood the cops would arrive, confiscate the weed, and then depart with grins on their faces, leaving the perpetrator standing there with no weed and causing no paperwork.

CZAR

• Scully
    Scully

Almost all of my co-workers know about my JW upbringing, and about how my own JW family members treat me like pond scum even though I am not DFd or DAd. They also know about the child molester that was assigned to our book study group and tried his crap with me. They know that Elders? with daughters my age knew about this so-called Brother? and his dirty little habits and served me up on a silver platter rather than put their own daughters in harm's way.

JWs who call on my co-workers get read the riot act every time they call now. Even if I never have any of my JW family members leave The Truth?, I know there are literally hundreds of people in my area who will NEVER become JWs because of what the JWs put me through. To me, that's what this group of people on JWD does best: we immunize the general population against the JW virus.

Love, Scully

• Fleur
    Fleur
    Almost all of my co-workers know about my JW upbringing, and about how my own JW family members treat me like pond scum even though I am not DFd or DAd. They also know about the child molester that was assigned to our book study group and tried his crap with me. They know that Elders? with daughters my age knew about this so-called Brother? and his dirty little habits and served me up on a silver platter rather than put their own daughters in harm's way.

JWs who call on my co-workers get read the riot act every time they call now. Even if I never have any of my JW family members leave The Truth?, I know there are literally hundreds of people in my area who will NEVER become JWs because of what the JWs put me through. To me, that's what this group of people on JWD does best: we immunize the general population against the JW virus.

Love, Scully

((((((((Scully)))))))))))) That's such a great way to put it...they are the disease, we're the vaccine! love, essie

• jwbot
    jwbot

Scully, that is about how it is with my friends. They know my background, they know what it put me through and they know that its just not right. I would like to hear what some of my more outspoken friends would say if they got their door knocked on.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... Barney !!!

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

My best friend is a rather imposing figure. He knows what I have been through with this screwed up religion and the way my ex still uses it against my daughter and I. He sure gives them an earful everytime. He's my real brother. In fact, there are times he gets angrier at the dubs that I ever do. Once we were in New York at a service plaza on the NY Throughway (upstate). We'd stopped to eat breakfast (btw...we were driving cross country as a team in a semi) and some JW's were witnessing in the parking lot. They asked us if we wanted the magazines. My friend took them and ripped them up in front of them. I told them that I'd left and that sometime, if they were smart enough to figure it out, they would too.

Ern

• garybuss
    garybuss

The Witness group is like a terraced mushroom farm. Each level is fed it's own layer of horse shit. The level below is not supposed to see the horse shit of the level above or even be aware if it. When the mushrooms on the lower level look up, all they see are the white heads of the mushrooms on the upper terraces. The lower mushrooms can't see that the upper mushrooms are standing knee deep in their own layer of horse shit too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit