4-year-old takes mom's car for a midnight spin

by unbeliever 11 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Crazy!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I laughed so hard when I read that. I can just visualize my three year old taking the car out for a run to Sonic. hahah

• Brummie
    Brummie

I sometimes wonder if these stories are true!

• bem
    bem

When my grand-daughter was three, her parents had stopped at the local college for my daughter to go in and my S-n-L stayed in the pick-up with the baby, He left it running and got out to secure something in the back.(not knowing the baby had un-hooked her car seat belt) she got behind the wheel put it in gear and was waving and smiling at her dad as he's running along beside the truck to jump in and take control. He had not shut the door so it was easy for him to get back in. She has always been a little Houdini at getting 'loose' It's frightenening that a four year old could get out of the house. The doors have all had to have latches put at the very tops of them to keep This little one in.

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

I wonder if the Police Sargeant in the article, earlier in his career was "Deputy Doug".

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My daughter is turning 3 and I can see her do that! I have lost many years off my life having kids and the crazy things they do!

Brooke

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

This is so funny, it happend to my neighbor a couple of weeks ago. Her 6 year old took her car and drove it down the
    driveway and hit the house on the other side, causing the car to be lifted up on the gas meters. Both front tires were
    suspended over the meters and they couldnt get it down for the longest time, it took hours and lots of men to get it down,
    luckily everyone is ok, and there was not as much damage as there could have been.
    I could not imagine my 3 year old doing this, i would freak out!

MonkeyPrincess

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

When my son was about 2 years old, he used to grap the shifter and pull my car out of gear while I was driving...this was about 11 or 13 years ago, when it was still "okay" to have the car seat in the front seat...no air bag. Drove me nuts....thats when the little bugger got moved to the back seat.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Sweet, so in about three years I can teach Devin how to drive and send him to the store for milk and bread when I dont feel like it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit