Sometimes ya just need a giggle

by beebee 22 Replies latest social humour

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

This is my all-time favorite as well: JESUS LOVES YOU- EVERYONE ELSE THINKS YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

A non-religious one I liked was: WORK HARDER. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU!

Brad

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

shun the ones you love - family the watchtower way

who lit the fuse on your tampon ?

mean people suck - nice people swa***w

piss on pity (this is a disability rights slogan)

does this wheelchair make my ass look fat ? ------ dont get all offended, I am a wheelchair user LOL

• steve2
    steve2

Joke 1:

Q: What's the difference between a JW and a Ford Sedan?

A: At least you can close the door on a Ford Sedan.

(This is an old one - back in the days when the JWs were somewhat more persistent at the doors than they currently are). ___________________________________________________________

Joke 2: (Warning: R18)

A few months ago, I saw a greeting card in the retailers : It depicted two horrifed looking adult JWs, one male, the other female, fleeing, wide-eyed down the front path of a house towards the gate. The male householder was depicted as standing naked in the doorway, but wearing a huge, lascivious grin. He was gripping the butt of a dazed looking sheep that was backed into him and hence obscuring his genitals. The slogan read: "Norman went to great lengths to dissuade the Jehovah's Witnesses from ever calling again at his home."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit