The Moral Bankruptcy of the Governing Body!!!!!!!!!

by frankiespeakin 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frankiespeakin
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Morally bankrupt? With out a doubt.

But does anyone think there is any validity to the idea the the current GB members are just indoctrinated dubs like the rest of us? Say they were born in the early to mid 1930s, grew up in the truth through the 50s to early 60s. If they made it through 75 with their faith intact then they were perfect brain dead candidates for the GB.

Now that the bigies of prophecy and greek understading are gone. You basically have some senile coots that have no control. Thats why all our new pubs are CtrlX-CtrlV.

Senile except Jaracz. I met him about a month ago. He's still all there.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

IP,

But does anyone think there is any validity to the idea the the current GB members are just indoctrinated dubs like the rest of us?

The more I think about it the less I think they sincere and still beleive they are the appointed by God as spokeman for him.

They are too crafty,, they know too much,, being that high up the organizational ladder. They have privy to much info that makes me beleive they cannot possibly have ploted the course for the organization this far and not be aware of the phoniness of the whole "we are God's Organization on earth" senerio.

I'm sure that certain wording and phrases that are publish by the WT Society are maticulously scrutinized by the GB and legal department before being published which would lead me to beleive both the legal department higher ups and the GB must know the Organization is not any way near what it claims to be. So maybe we could say that the legal deptment is also morally bankrupt too as well.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Think about all the people that lost thier lives because of not getting an organ transplant and the fact that the GB diverted blame and never appologized publicly for this erroneous bible teaching.

They will continue to let thousands more die from prohibition of blood transfussion that they enforce on it members. They will do this rather than admit they have missapplied scripture. Is that not a form of moral bankruptcy?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wow, I can't beleive it how all the JWs just let UN/WT thing just go right over thier heads!!!Wake Up the Governing Body is morally bankrupt,,stop listening to them!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I often wonder how many Bethelites read this forum.

I wonder how many maybe a lot, and when they consider how many deaths the Governing Body has caused to thier faithfull followers by thier "enforced" no-blood policy,,when they see the Governing Body at meals or passing them in the halls they must feel a real loathing and disgust now that their eyes are opened.

I bet the Governing Body can feel the glares,,and disgust even though hidden, and wish they had some place to hide. The reason I say this is because people who are store detectives are told never to stare at the back of the head of someone they are watching because it some how alerts the would be thief. I think that is true.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

At the past district convention this summer we had a member of the GB give the closing talk. He spoke with a think Scottish accent and had an overly gentle stage demeanor.. I can't remember his name. Anyways.. man if he does not sincerely believe that junk than he must be the antichrist himself and a DAMN good actor.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

GBL,

I would put my money on "DAMN good actor" They have too much to loose they must keep wearing the mask of fatherly interest and sincerity.

• frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit