The Moral Bankruptcy of the Governing Body!!!!!!!!!

by frankiespeakin 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Do you feel the GB is morally bankrupt? I do!

To lie to those that put great trust in them is a sign of moral bankruptcy.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

To know for certain they are not what they claim and to still manipulate poor people that trust them is a crime. Bad bad bad karma very bad karma repent and turn around now!!!!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

They lie, bu I think they do it because they think it's what's best for "god's people". If they knew the truth, the GB reasons, it might cause them to fall away.

Is that moral bankruptcy? Absolutely.

Dave

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

AA,

You have a very savvy wisdom!!! You do good service!!

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

AlmostAtheist writes:

They lie, bu I think they do it because they think it's what's best for "god's people". If they knew the truth, the GB reasons, it might cause them to fall away.

But then you have to wonder, would they fall away from the faith and belief altogether or just the organization? Personally I think that those with strong faith would keep their faith and maintain their beliefs, and they would just fall away from the organization itself.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Good thoughts, one and all.

RescueMe: Personally I think that those with strong faith would keep their faith and maintain their beliefs, and they would just fall away from the organization itself.

RescueMe, that is exactly what would happen which proves that their purpose is knowing perpetuation of a falsehood.

But with what motive? To let us stupid sheeple contribute to providing a social club for each other? Or to fund retirement in a loving and caring environment right there at Bethel where they can all sit around and wax eloquent on the good old days when they still believed?

Got "motive" and "purpose" switched (oops)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I think that somebody is starting to squirrel away some of the funds for when it all goes pear shaped.

I mean, if they don't believe, yet are willing to continue to exploit people, then they MUST have an ulterior motive like financial gain. Some of the GB are young enough to live the good life on the backs of the believers for some time before the Grim Reaper drags them to Judgement. Jaracz, the prime mover, is pretty youngish. This could account for all the real estate wheelings and dealings, as well as the UN scandal - trying to make friends with the world since they no longer believe in the Kingdom.

What a horrible life...

What I have charitably thought is that perhaps they are preparing for a gradual reform to avoid shocking too many people. But I can no longer believe that; they just aren't reforming ANYTHING. So they are just buying time, probably for personal motives involving money, or sex, or any of the other tired, tawdry reasons people do anything in this world...

CZAR

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm not sure they are even still 'all there' in the head. They may be so self-deluded that they think they are doing God's will. How old are they at this point?

Jean

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

Old Soul,
    Quite honestly I think that there are many reasons for deceiving others. It may well be that some have convinced themselves they are right, so they push aside any doubts as "satan" trying to get his hand into their hearts. Some may well care only of themselves and fear losing the golden egg they have, after all, when you are in such a position of importance, how easy is it to lose oneself to the power that sort of position brings, and many don't want to give that up. Others may well continue with the deceit simply for fear of losing face. It seems to be no different with any large corperation, the top dogs can play a "do as I say, not as I do" attitude, while they hold the reins of power, and honestly people like that won't give up those reins.
    I honestly don't think it's just a singular reason for doing this type of thing, but a combination of many things.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Resqume,

But then you have to wonder, would they fall away from the faith and belief altogether or just the organization? Personally I think that those with strong faith would keep their faith and maintain their beliefs, and they would just fall away from the organization itself.

Are you talking about the GB??? Or the people they hurt with there lies. I feel we also need to show everyone that the bible god is pure myth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit