Television Show on the Jehovah's Witnesses on February 7th

by jschwehm 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi Gang:

The Roundtable show is supposed to air in June or July from what I gather. When I find out the air date I will post it on this board.

Thanks for watching.

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    When I find out the air date I will post it on this board.

Hi Jeff,

That will be great!

I wondered, were you given the emails from the show, that weren't read on the air?

I wished the show could have been on longer, it went so fast! I like your nice and relaxing style, too!

hugs,

Annie

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I saw that program. Not happy with the information given, and not very impressed with the fact that he didn't quote from the Bible a whole lot. A true JW would've done a whole lot of Bible reading and quoting. Not impressed at all for that matter.

I must say, still being a JW, not in so good a standing, but nevertheless still a JW, that gentleman gave a lot of false information and half truths about the WTBTS/JWs.

I don't know how many years ago he left the WTBTS, but he's forgotten a lot of stuff, and a lot of other stuff has changed since.

The interview was like trying to obtain good or accurate references from an ex-spouse. Totally unfair to the WTBTS I must say, to be fair.

Come now! They should've gone to the source if they wanted the information, not to someone that left the movement disillutioned!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit