Television Show on the Jehovah's Witnesses on February 7th

by jschwehm 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have comcast cable with well over 100 channels and I dont have this one, I have been to other cities that have catholic channels, but yet I have never even heard of this station. Wow i wish I could get this channel, I would love to see it. My mom in Dayton Ohio has the catholic channel but its not called EWTN there, just the Catholic Channel. Is this mainly a satellite channel?

Dave

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i have comcast..ewtn is on channel 294 here.

the show scheduled for 7pm central is titled " the journey home" is this the right show?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Watch Jeff Tell His Conversion Story This Week On EWTN's The Journey Home February 7th at 8PM EST (Live)
    February 8th at 1AM EST & 10AM EST (Encore)
    February 9th at 1 PM EST (Encore)

On Dish Satellite it is Channel 261 at 7pm...

with encores @ 12am & 9am on Tuesday, Feb. 8th.

I am keeping religion at arm's length from me now, but, will be glad to watch anything that will help people get or stay out of the WT's grasp.

Jeff...good for you !

Rabbit

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Hey Jeff old friend. If I'm still afloat at 8:00 I'll watch it. I liked to go over to my girlfriend's Witness parents' house and turn on EWTN and watch it, that was a hoot. Now that we're engaged (we consider ourselves married) and she lives here she doesn't like religious programming but I'll see if I can horde the remote control for the second night in a row. ;)

• codeblue
    codeblue

Rabbit: Thanks for the info on Dish....I plan on watching it!

• talley
    talley

bttt

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the program so far is interesting.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent show

• blondie
    blondie

When will that Roundtable show on JWs air?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

blondie from what i understood is they are taping tommorow and it plays on one saturday per month. i guess if jeff doesnt check in we can check the website tv listings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit