Witness World forum

by under74 42 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    while i respect their activities and courage , i feel free as an ex jw to choose who i support publicly. and think its more jw mentality to try to force pubic support of anyone.

I respect your opinion. The main thought that I was trying to make (poorly perhaps) was not who we supported publicly but who we found the need to be critical of in public.

ah! that makes more sense to me.. i got your meaning now. thanks

• G Money
    G Money

Don't be hatin on the informal language. I rarely use accents and tildes unless I am writing something formal but always spell proper when writing in English as they don't have those punctuation marks. Online language seems to be pretty loose all over, at least to me and my friends.

The WW gang is a bunch of losers. Oh my goodness. There is one couple that is hillarious!!! A super fat white girl with the typical mental disorders and a totally skinny black dude that is like 4 feet tall and 80 pounds whilst wet (she is like 5 times him). They met online and only met in person the day before their wedding!!! Is that nuts or what? Did somebody call Jerry Springer yet or shall I look for his 800 number?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Well, I think we have some pretty inane subjects on here too !!

Let's live and let live huh?!

Well, yeah, you have a point; but there's more to life than worrying about whether or not your kid is saying "oh my god". Like talking to them about the facts of life or something. That's gotta be more important. Or maybe I'm wrong--I'm not perfect all the time. laters kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit