Witness World forum

by under74 42 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

I haven't gotten deleted YET. But we shall soon see.

Anybody here joined and got kicked off yet? They're very anti-second guessing....so, I'm trying to word things in a way that doesn't sound questioning without reason.

I probably shouldn't waste my time BUT couldn't help myself.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

What/where is it?

• under74
    under74

www.witnessworld.com

A forum for JWs. They got threads about apostates and such.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

ooooooooo will give it alook

• jgnat
    jgnat

Be careful signing on. I found out that admins can tell where posters have been last, so don't switch back and forth from JWD to Witnessworld. Go somewhere innocuous first, like www.watchtower.org.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I found out that admins can tell where posters have been last, so don't switch back and forth from JWD to Witnessworld.

That's correct! Web Browsers tell Web servers where they were last. This is useful for security and other session tracking purposes.

Before you go to Witness World, make sure you open a fresh browser to somewhere like Google before going on to Witness World.

• under74
    under74

ah, thanks for the info jgnat and Elsewhere.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

that sight was horrible,witnesses are funny man!!!!!!!!I can't help but laugh at that site-everyone should check it out and laugh a little.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

It is very funny.

• Simon
    Simon

Just as *we* would not be happy if people on another forum were publicly plotting to troll here, I do not condone people from here doing it elsewhere.

Please do not use this site to try and organise such activity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit