How did you actually envision Paradise?

by freedom96 18 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

There was always the talk of the new order, or new system.

But did you ever take the time to wonder what it would really be like?

Would it look like it big park? Would it be country like, with acres of land per home? Would there be cities? Movies? TV? Cars? Roads?Airplanes? Boats? Football? Chess? Restuarants?

All the pictures in the magazines and books showed a big park like area, with people playing with animals. What about all the stuff just listed above?

Would it just be pure boredom?

To be perfectly honest, I never day dreamed about it. I remember 1986 being declared the year peace and security, and the WTS jumping all over that. I was 18 then, and I got pissed, because I thought maybe Armegeddon would come, and I would miss out on all the fun of regular life.

• Gill
    Gill

No meetings, no bible study, no field service .....

Wow! That's where I am now. AAHHHH Lovely!

Otherwise, lots of grass, trees, friendly animals and funnily enough no people.

• PinTail
    PinTail

An end to my Dad thumping me on the head for not wanting to be there early at 10:00AM on a Sunday morning for watch tower study and public talk, it really bothered me after I had my my friends say come on Shane lets go play army or baseball.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Naked people everywhere...HAHA

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Basically like Hawaii and no badness or swearing and smoking - stuff like that

• eljefe
    eljefe

Perfect women everywhere. I would be a perfect man. I would look like Fabio and run around with shirt ripped all the time.

• Golf
    Golf

If you ever get a chance to walk a private golf club or a lush public golf course, please do. The landscape is breath taking. That to me is what paradise would look like.

Guest77

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

I picture it just like they lived on the movie "The Village" which is basically how were living now.

• steve2
    steve2

Endless bar-b-ques......and too much time to prepare for them....

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Fly-fishing with Moses in a golf course atmosphere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit