Are you allergic to something?

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• clementine
    clementine

pollen, cats and dogs... but i always got my drugs on me!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Grass pollen, something when the cottonwoods go to seed (you know, all those blond brains floating around). Maybe cat dander (I have 3 cats). Some winter house molds - remodeling this last summer helped that problem. Paper dust. Skeeter bites - end up about the size of silver dollars. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) Aspartame (Equal). Some fragrances, not sure which.

The bible. Jehovah. Organized or dis-organized religion. Moral right.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Assholes... especially if they're carrying book bags!

and Penicillin.

u/d

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Corn, anything with corn in it, corn syrup, tortilla chips, etc...the only symptom I get is an itchy nose, wierd right?

• holly
    holly

did anyone have a trip on sugar? sounds weird i know but i recently was extremely greedy and a pound of fudge. apart from feeling very sick for the next 12 hours, i couldnt sit still. i had a very very long walk of about 6 miles to try and burn myself out. when i eventually got to bed i felt really dizzy and had the most awful nightmares. i will eat sensible amounts in future - half a pound should be about right!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Well let me see. First of all I am extremely allergic to Jehovah's Witnesses I break out in hives

Next I am allergic to codiene, I get the feeling that bugs are crawling all over my body in my nose and ears, its terrible.

And last but no least I am allergic to Sulfa drugs. Break out in a patch of hives that are supper itchy.

Aside from that I am okay allergy wise.

as for the rest of my body well that is a different story all together different..

love

Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit