Are you allergic to something?

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Some people have to almost live in a bubble, because they are allergic to so many products.

Probably there is a difference between being allergic, and just plain sensitive to certain products. In any case, are there things you just have to stay away from?

I can't stand cinnamon It totally burns me up. I can smell/taste it 100 feet away. Perfume is another irritant. Spices also.

I use unscented stuff all the time

How about you, are you allergic or sensitive to something?

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Bee Stings....I swell up like mad.... Bee

Recently just started having spring allergies....pollen, that crap....I'm on all kinds of drugs for it!

SK

• JH
    JH

I must be slightly chemically sensitive. Whenever I use windex or pledge or just about any household product, I not only smell it, but taste it.

If someone chews cinnamon gum, I can't stay next to the person. I have to get about 100 feet away or else my tongue burns.

One weird example is that I can drink coke and I drink alot of it, but I can't drink Pepsi. It will burn my tongue slowly but surely. So you'll never see me eat in a restaurant where they serve pepsi only....

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Bees and nuts.

• sweetsevda
    sweetsevda

yes i do have something im alerggic too n that im allegic too ibeprufen cause when i take it my face swells up like a balloon

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Yea, wheat dagnabbit!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ragweed, cottonwood trees, mold including penicillin, cat dander and lots of things. Allergies basically make me feel sick off and on all year. I have to treat them naturally because I can't take antihistamines.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Cat hair, and fresh cut grass. It figures I'd fall for a man who has two cats...

Jean

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am allergic to the Kingdom Hall, and all the activities that take place in it.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Bee Stings....I swell up like mad....

me too.................I need to get one of those anti venom kits. I am sensitive to all insect bites too, and get huge rashes around the bite and swelling. It's great.

Kiwi fruit makes me cough....................not really an allergy. I get seasonal allergies from tree pollens, mainly alder, and sneeze all day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit