Bringing Reproach Upon Jehovah

by Sunspot 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dustin
    Dustin

I'm all for any reproach brought to Jehovah's name. He deserves every last ounce of reproach he gets. I like to reproach his name by purposely driving out of my way while going to the bar just to flip off the Kingdom Hall.

Dustin

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OldSoul says:

Are you worth more or less than the angels? Is it more or less important to make sure reproach is kept from Jehovah's name before the angels or before men? Do not the angels clearly see what men may not know?

According to JW dogma, it makes no sense that reproach should come on Jehovah's name by horrible wrongdoing getting cleaned up. According to JW dogma, it makes perfect sense that reproach is on Jehovah's name - before the angels and Satan - until it is cleaned up.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I always wondered why the Isrealites' worshiping false gods, child sacrifice, et al. didn't bring reproach on Jehovah's name but reporting child abuse to the police does.

Chris

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

Right on, Big Tex. I've wnodered that myself.

ww

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

scare tactics!

i remember every time i left the house when i was a kid my mom would say, "remember who u represent!"... yikes thats a scary reminder... feel guilty even when u THINK something no quite up to speed

bethel

• freedom96
    freedom96

I haven't heard that in a long time. Another example of the witness language.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

If we are to look at the overall actions of the wbts and their demands, then look at the results.

All the false prophets, all the deaths due to no blood transfusions, all the deaths due to no organ transplants for a while.

Then the crushing loses both emotionally and financially due to the failed prophecies.

The families and marriages broken up and destroyed. Due to shunning.

The wbts has brought more REPROACH on God than any of the current time religions combined

Outoftheorg

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

When it comes to 'jehovah' the world doesn't contain enough reproach.

If someone can think of any way to bring more reproach upon 'jehovah' and 'jehovahs people' just let me know - I get angry about the lack of reproach available.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

He had it coming, he brings enought reproach upon himself.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The GB is doing a pretty good job of bringing reproach on Jehovah without any help from the dubs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit