Three of the most important question you will ever ask yourself:

by Chance 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chance
    Chance

At some point everyone asks these questions?

• Mac
    Mac

Dolly Parton: "Are my shoes on?"

• Chance
    Chance

lol Does that mean you like?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Either Mac likes it or he thinks that its a load of shit and just doesnt want to step in any.

*shrugs* :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Jeez mang... can you edit that thing just a little so it doesnt take 30 mouse scrolls to get to the bottom?

Kansas District Overbeer

• under74
    under74

(whisper) pr, I think it's been edited......I can tell by the bottom of the post. You're makin' Chance all worried now...

(LOUD) GOOD JOB CHANCE. liked your post. Don't worry about the formatting...it's possible for one of the forum assistants to help you out if it's not working for you.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Where did you find such a totally cool Avitar?

• poppers
    poppers

That is a very interesting perspective on the whole duality of god and his creation. Allow me to add one idea to it for your consideration: what if god and everything in his creation is the same thing, himself. In other words, what if god has disguised himself in everything (as everything), including man, and is playing a game of forgetfulness and is now enjoying this game as he watches his creation figure out how to remember it is just a game, that they are actually disguises of himself. But to make sure that his creation doesn't actually forget their true identity, he leaves clues everywhere, some in the form of wise teachers who have 'accidently' discovered this when they turned their awareness away from the manifested world and upon their own being.

Wouldn't that be something! In this scenario nobody would be condemned to be outside paradise, but part of the game would be that there would be a belief that this could happen. That would create endless scenarios within the grand scenario that would provide endless entertainment for himself. God would have everything he wanted: something to break up the boredom, seemingly independent thinkers (remember, he made people forget they were god in a very convincing manner) who could appear to love or hate him while playing a game of obedience or defiance. What possibilities this would have, and what fun for god. Paradise would be here now always for those who were able to see it.

In this scenario dualism has been changed to nondualism. There is a whole slew of 'people' throughout the ages who have claimed that this is actually the way it is, and many have attempted to point this out to other 'people' in various ways. Their claims are based not on speculation but in the actuality of having discovered this when they asked themselves the question, 'Who am I' and followed the answer back until all conceptual answers disappeared and the truthfulness of their being was realized.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Basically those are the 3 questions that I need to deal with about everything

1. what is it ? (what)
    2. Is it important ? (why)
    3. what can I do about it ? (when and how)

Eddited to add point 2 and 3 can be reversed (depends on the matter)

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

If you continue to ask questions that you can't get the exact answer to, only educated guesses or using logic deduct your own conclusion, do you continue to ask the questions or do you move on so that you don't go crazy?

The questions have all been asked and answered so many different ways by so many different people over thousands of years. Every culture and religion has it's own set of answers, none of which are absolute because no one can prove their answer is correct.

That brings me to: If you can't get the perfect answer, why continue to ask the question?

Why not decide that life is limited, we are finite, we have 80 years to make something of this life and concentrate really hard on LIVING life instead of questioning it. Delve into the facts, like science, study the facts we do know about life, learn what the meaning of love is, find a hobby that you enjoy, learn a skill and challenge yourself, get friends, explore this world we call a home. Maybe the answer is that we just need to make the best out of this life and quit trying to understand it and explain it all the time. Maybe there is no answer possible.

In algebra there is the impossible, the square root of negative 1 is i. Yes, the letter i, for IMAGINARY. That is like our guesses, they are imaginary. Maybe there is no perfect answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit