EX JW who are now Born Again Christians?

by imnottheonlyone! 83 Replies latest jw friends

• imnottheonlyone!
    imnottheonlyone!

I am pretty sure this is what I am. I would love to chat with anyone else who might want to sort some stuff out with me.

Many thanks!

D

• upside/down
    upside/down

No offense- but that (to me) is like going from the frying pan into the fire!

Can't people just be imitators of Christ without a label or organization?

u/d

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was for about 2 yrs after leaving the wt. If you wanna sort it out, keep most of the spiritual and leave the theological. Good health to you.

S

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Not a Born Again but a Sunday Horizontalist!

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I wouldn't label myself a 'born again' Christian. However, I consider myself a liberal Christian who is searching for that re-birth.

Best wishes to you D.

Eyeslice

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

if you can be born again, and at the same time anti-organized religion, that's what i am. i started by reading the NT, then i went to a protestant church to take communion. i consider myself born again in the way that i have died to cultism and raised to christianity. but... maybe i have it all wrong!!! who knows?

bethel

• holly
    holly

I was a born again christian for many years. lost heart. studied with the jws. lost heart. joined this forum

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I think all Christians could be classified as 'born again'!

Outaservice

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Hi, I am a born again christian. I gave my self to christ 4 yeas ago. I would love to help sort things out. If I don't know I can find out. Nice to meet you.

• pc
    pc

I am in agreement with the other posters. I am into Christ and feel awakened. I however, do not go around preaching about it to anyone. I just feel close to God and try to imitate Jesus example for the most part. I obviously always fall short!!! PC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit