A proud brother writes. letter to Bill Bowen.

by avengers 68 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

Poztate,

I'm not hiding anywhere. My words, despite your Jehovah's Witness-like efforts to misrepresent them, speak for themselves. You make a lot of assumptions and ought to consider asking for clarification before hastily arriving at false conclusions.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I might be still a witness but I swear to you guys I am no longer blind like this guy

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Did it ever occur to you that I could be thinking of reasons other than criminal conduct as the rationale for Silentlambs not disclosing such financial statements? I guess it didn't matter, you had already arrived at your conclusion and were seeking ways to support it.

So what are your reasons?? or are you full of SHIT

State them or SHUT UP

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"stillexjwelder"

Are you still and elder?

Are you willing to expose the society's secret instructions handed to elders through the C.O.'s?

Poztate,

In addition to being rude and inappropriate, your response did not answer the questions, so why would you expect me to answer yours? Your efforts to advocate Silentlambs using misrepresentations of my statements does nothing to answer the question of why Silentlambs does not disclose audited financial statements, but it does speak volumes about your character. I will not communicate further with you.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I will not communicate further with you.

THANK YOU.....

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

Re your comment about child molestation and hearing about a child molestation case that was handled different whatever that means.

I recently noticed the news speculation on the on the Michael Jackson case on child molestation on the aol Canada news boards were not complmentary about Michael and i felt that rather than throw stones in judgement to the statement " that the molestation seemed to be a recurring theme with Michael and why i dont know."

I responded to his query that the answer may be found in his childhood years as a Jehovah's Witness. His sister La Toya Jackson wrote a book with Patricia Romanoski entitled "growing up in the the Jackson family" In the preface of the she states the following. " Here is my book, the one my family doesn't want you to read."

"On the pages the shocking Jackson family secret is revealed for the first time.The secret never hinted at in all the glowing press releases and fun-filled features stories. The secret of brutal child abuse that began when the children little more than infants and lasted until one by one they fought themselves free and had to deal with the scars"

These are La Toya's words as a family member and the answer may be found in the premise of a lost childhood" and they must now deal with the scars"

Don Smith

• dh
    dh

A very ignorrant letter there, when reading it you can almost predict what he's going to say because every word if it is what JW's are fed.

Sure there SOME people who go overboard and do things the wrong way. But it is the same in EVERY religion,
    whether it is Catholic, Mormon, etc..

SO JW's are just like every other religion.

like how millions are donated each year to the people in need every year like in Africa and several other third world countries, how in natural disasters Witnesses help EVERYONE with cleanup letting starngers stay in there home, contributing money.

If this is the case, why is it never in the world media, and if it is, why doesn't the guy cite some facts & figures...

There is no other religion in the world who will do that enless they expect to make money.

The other day I was with my grandma, who is a devout Roman Catholic, she asked me if JW's gave money to charity, I told her 'no'... She went on to explain how at church, they collect both for the church, and for charities, and send the money to people like Oxfam & Red Cross. This seems to contradict the letter writer who states...

I use to be catholic.

Maybe he just didn't give to charity when he was there.

Every religion reguires you to pay them money in order for you to stay in there church. The Mormon religion reguires 20% of the
    household income.

I think the Mormons are the only one who 'require' a set figure aren't they?

If your a Catholic and you do not pay the church, they look down on you and do not help anymore.

As my grandma told me yesterday, if you're a catholic, you can do what you want, go to church when you want, and give when you want. With JW's, if you give to Charity and they know about it, they will look down on you as if you are doing wrong.

The Witness organization is the only religion that does not require to pay money, and you get treated the same.

They don't require a set amount of money, rather they require you to submit your will and control and ultimately your life, to follow their ritualistic rules of 3 meetings a week, that they call 5, field service, counting hours spent on doors, giving talks, contributing for magazines, not celebrating anything, not letting your kids celebrate anything etc, esentially isolating you from all that is normal and all that allows you to live a functional life on planet earth today. These are all REQUIRED. To not do all these things would cause one to be looked down and maybe eventually thrown out. JW's are the only religion that DO require all these life controlling factors.

The Catholic religions new bible lies. They took out Jehovah's name and replaced it with lord. There new bible is completly different from the Old King James version.

That's no surprise, the KJV was never the best translation anyway, but to say it lies? I wonder what he is talking about, because removing a name isn't a lie, it's just editing for some twisted reason (the same when JW's do it for their agenda).

They changed everything. I use to be catholic.

Used to be a Catholic and now a JW, just like my mom. My grandma would say you are brainwashed.

I learned to speak and read Hebrew just so I can compare all the bibles of today to the original hewbrew bible that is in your public
    libary. I choose to be a Jehovah's Witness because there bible was the most accurate to the original manuscript.

If you learned to read Hebrew, why would you want to read ANY English translation? Personally I doubt anyone who claims they can read and understand Hebrew well enough to compare Bibles. I would like to see them do it line by line, and translate it to me without an English bible there, to see if they really understand, or if they just recognise a few words and names.

There where no changes between the two except the New Translation was worded so everyone could understand.

This is a standard JW programmed sentence.

Anyways all your filthy talk about Witnesses are completly uncalled for.

I think the evidence on Bill Bowen's site makes it 'called for'.

I'm sure you won't put this letter on your website."

Is it published there? I haven't checked, but it's published here, and here it will get far more viewers responses!

viva

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    There is no other religion in the world who will do that enless they expect to make money.

The other day I was with my grandma, who is a devout Roman Catholic, she asked me if JW's gave money to charity, I told her 'no'... She went on to explain how at church, they collect both for the church, and for charities, and send the money to people like Oxfam & Red Cross. This seems to contradict the letter writer who states...

so true.. the brothers were aware of my dire circumstances. never got an offer of any help. a catholic nurse who tended to a friend found out and i got a food box the next morning. no preaching, no asking for money , no strings at all. just help when help was needed.

• avengers
    avengers
    I'm sure you won't put this letter on your website."

Is it published there? I haven't checked, but it's published here, and here it will get far more viewers responses!

viva

http://www.silentlambs.org/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=334

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit