SORRY

by Yvonne A 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Yvonne A
    Yvonne A

I apologise for upsetting most of you by logging onto this site. I stumbled onto it by accident and stupidly never noticed that it said discussion forum, everyone welcome. I just thought it was a site where witnesses discussed subjects, and did not expect such a negative response to my naivety. I will choose more carefully in the future and wish you all the best for the future. Take care.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Yvonne, no need to apologize.

We all have our own path to walk. God bless you on your life-path.

FMZ

• under74
    under74

Don't worry about it Yvonne. Understand that emotions run so high because many here on the forum have once been in your place and it left a lasting impact (mostly negative) on their lives, so it's somewhat of a knee-jerk reaction to try to talk you down from the place you're at.

Good luck with everything.

• seven006
    seven006

Y,

You have nothing to be sorry for by posting here. No one fell on the floor in a panic attack or rolled over and died. Life is too short to live it in fear. Simply ask for your money back for joining the forum and all will be forgiven. You did send me your joining dues didn't you?

Dave
    Forum Treasurer

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

You have nothing to be sorry for. This forum is open to all. You have the freedom of choice. You do what you think is best for you.

May you find what your looking for on the path you take.

Heatmiser

• under74
    under74
    Forum Treasurer

LMAO

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Quote:
    "[I] did not expect such a negative response" - Yvonne

I've read all of the responses and thought that most of them were very nice. Now if you define the word 'negative' to mean 'opposite to my viewpoint' I can understand how you feel. But don't you think that sometimes it is good for us to read and consider a differing viewpoint from our own?

Stick around and just read the posts if you feel uncomfortable 'talking' to us any more.

NewLight2

• seven006
    seven006

***LMAO***

....what?...

• Odrade
    Odrade

***LMAO***

....what?...

ebonics... for cats.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Poor yvonne. She stuck her toe in the nice warm water .... and saw a whole nother universe staring back. That can be quite a shock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit