Quotes is still posting zany article from the past

by VM44 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Oh man, if you haven't read it yet, you gotta! Admittedly, I'm dumber now as a result, but it's worth it. Like beer!

"The electrical energy that the sun sends to the earth makes no light or heat until it strikes our atmosphere."

You think Discover or Scientific American is going to give you quality entertainment like this? Not hardly. And "wood atoms"? Only from our pals at WTBTS. I do hope Albert Einstein got to read a copy.

Thanks Quotes, you da man!

Dave

• ballistic
    ballistic

Perhaps the ultimate truth in there is that perfection has every possibility within in it by its nature, which explains why evil comes from good and why you have the power to control your own destiny for good or for bad.

• ballistic
    ballistic

perfection has to contain every possibility

• poppers
    poppers

OK - so how do I edit without the screwy stuff around my words? (as I crawl away even more embarrassed)

• Odrade
    Odrade

mmmmmmmmmmmmm *Duff*

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

This is toooo much LOL!!

All I'll say is this article has no "strings" attached.

P.S. sorry, can't resist a physics pun.Very rare.

Steve

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

"light bullets"

BWaaaahaaahahhaaaaaaa! .... Ahhahahhahhhahahahahhahahaaa!

(laughed too hard...)

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

That is a truly amazing article.

It contains more errors than I could have imagined possible. Then, it starts to apply invalid logic to the false premises, and build even wilder conclusions. It is a mire and tangle of stupidity. It is almost a work of art.

?Thinking people responded to the message of The Golden Age? - WT 1/1/94 p.21

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Most of our major storms come near new moon, caused by the moon's passing through the electromagnetic influence the sun is sending earthward, thus disturbing our own atmospheric conditions.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Oh my god, that's the best laugh I've had in a while!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Actually I came to a lot of those same conclusions myself......the first time I got stoned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit