Quotes is still posting zany article from the past

by VM44 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VM44
    VM44

I received a message from Quotes that he asked to pass on to the forum.

I'll be posting to the board an update of my situation probably next week, but not before then. So far, the news it good.

However, if you would like to post to let everyone know that despite this "Watchtower backed persecution" (lol) I continue "faithfully in my sacred service" of publishing zany Watchtower quotes.

Quotes has is still adding to his website! Just recently he added the "zany" 1932 Golden Age article on "Gravitation and Electric Energy", an article that is so off the wall, so strange, and so illogical, that it is, to quote the physicist Pauli, "isn't even wrong!" One might even question the mental state of the author.

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/gravitation_and_electric_energy.htm

--VM44

• jgnat
    jgnat

"zany", that is good. Editorial comment is good! Quotes provided a valuable public service. Long live his site!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In some ways it will be sad to see Golden Age Consolation Awake go monthlly -mind you they do resaerch the articles a litttle better these days and they are not quite as zany

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Land has a mean density of about six times that of water, and a much greater valency. The northern hemisphere contains much more land than the southern; hence the magnetic influence of the north half of our earth is greater than that of the south half, as proven by the compass' always pointing north.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is said that an atom is composed of one proton and its many or few electrons, depending upon the substance, whether gold, silver, lead, wood, or glass;

"Wood" atoms?!?!?!?

Only one proton??? Soooo ummmmm... how do you account for the atomic weight of the atoms???

An atom is a miniature solar system: the proton is the "sun", and the electrons are the worlds or "planets" whirling arid zigzagging at terrific speed, each in an orbit of its own, around its "sun". If these electrons were to collide, change their course or their speed, it would change the substance. What causes the cohesiveness of the atom It must be electromagnetic energy, a positive and negative force having tremendous affinity, the. proton being the dynamo and the electrons the magnets.

O ---- M ----- G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy had NO idea how quantum mechanics work!!! (Yes, quantum mechanics was well established DECADES before this article was written) The electrons maintain their orbits because of their wave properties... an electron basically forms a resonant "standing wave" around the proton, locking it into a given orbital distance. This is why electrons can only maintain a orbit as very specific distances from the protons.

• Quotes
    Quotes

at the risk of blowing my own horn, BTTT.

The linked article is a doozy. See, eBay purchases can be both fun, and informative!

• Beans
    Beans

Zany is an excellent word to describe that topic, I am sure Quotes educational training made this a topic close to his heart ;)

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Geez, these guys put the Weekly World News to shame. I mean, the guy is literally pulling this stuff out of thin air!

SNG

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> each in an orbit of its own

If YOU were the Watchtower, would YOU use a line like this?

Somebody's in an orbit of their own, that's for sure...

Dave

• little witch
    little witch

I concur with jgnat, LONG LIVE QUOTES WEBSITE (AND THE MAN)

You have done well my friend, and my hope is that the watchtower bully is put into its proper place.....bottom of the garbage heap.

Lw

• poppers
    poppers

Elsewhere, your quote
    <br><br>"The electrons maintain their orbits because of their wave properties... an electron basically forms a resonant "standing wave" around the proton, locking it into a given orbital distance. This is why electrons can only maintain a orbit as very specific distances from the protons."
    <br><br>I must say, I feel a little disappointed in you. This sort of intelligence detracts from your humor, which is why I read your posts (although your comment about "wood atoms" worthy of you, so I'm not REALLY disappointed).
    <br><br>Now, I will prepare for your response by emptying my bladder now.
    <br>

OOPS! I reread your post and see that you didn't really actually truly specifically say anything about 'wood atoms' yourself, so I guess I'm more disappointed than I thought. Excuse me while a crawl off and hide in embarrassment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit