Did you ever see a UFO?

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one
    How does one evaluate LtCorso and others of the highest possible military rank in Britain, the US, Russia and elsewhere swearing on oath that they believed things beyond the military's present capability are flying about our little planet?

Do you have more info on that?

It's kinda funny how Carl Sagan tried to deny any possibility that we have been "visited" yet, was at the forefront of spending billions on the seti program.

How is his credibitility at this time?

• Simon
    Simon

I think everyone has seen a UFO at some point - that is, a dot in the sky and you cant decide if it's a bird, a plane or maybe superman in his civies.

Now, if you are asking about seeing aliens then I think that is the reserve of hicks and twits from the sticks.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object = Something in the air that you haven't identified yet.

• Mutz
    Mutz

S.E.T.I. The Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence.............it's hard enough to find
    intelligent life on THIS planet, what chance for the rest of the Universe? :)

• Preston
    Preston

I do believe in the possibility that life forms have used spaceships to travel from one galaxy to another, but any technology that advanced would of enabled such life forms to cloak themselves so as to remain invisible...particularly to hostile environments such as ours (I'm sure they pick up CNN and the Spike Network and know we'll shoot just about anything down). In other words, they're here, its just that nobody has seen them...

As a side note...my partner was walking with some friends in a park a looong time ago, and he swears on heaven and earth that he saw a giant Viking Ship floating in the sky during a storm. When he pointed it out to his friends and everybody saw it, a bolt of lightening came down and the ship disappeared.

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit