Did you ever see a UFO?

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/378/14810_ufo.html

The Iranians seem to be seeing many these days..

• JH
    JH

Maybe the US has new spy planes that look like ufo's

• jeanniebeanz
  • Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I wouldn't put it past the CIA to be using drones, tweaked to look out of the ordinary as psychological warfare. A way to divert attention from the real surveillance ops done by satellite and very high altitude stealth spy planes.

• one
    one
    Russia put an end to the anomalous problem in the beginning of the 1990s, when the entire population of the Soviet Union was panicking over strange flying objects.

how?

any links?

• jgnat
    jgnat

In the seventies I took a picture of one. Alas, age and exposure have affected the photo, and now it just looks like a weird cloud formation in the setting sky.

*sigh*

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I seriously thought I saw one about 14 years ago.

I was quite upset and a little angry about what I saw. I felt I would be duty-bound to report my sighting of a 'hovering, blinding light sitting on top of the hill in the early morning.

Turned out to be morning sun reflecting off some flashing on a new building.

Man! was I relieved to see what it really was but for those 45seconds I was one angry wannabe.

-Aude.

• VM44
    VM44

Here is a question,

If a Flying Saucer landed in front of you, and a voice spoke offering you a short 30 minute ride in it, would you go?

--VM44

• freedom96
    freedom96

Wouldn't it be somethin'?

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

when i was still a jdub sometimes i would express my belief in UFO's (as meaning that there is such a thing as intelligent life on other planets) and i was told i couldn't because that would put the whole "sovereignty issue" into question because those aliens would have been made long before man was and they would have either been loyal to God or not... to which i said, "hey thanks for your opinion, but i'll keep believing what i like."

thankfully there are no watchtower articles on that topic

bethel jr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit