Hello

by Es 23 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Welcome. You'll fit right in! Heard ya about the birthdays and such, but my wife makes a special effort to have parties and extra special presents for me.

CZAR

• Es
    Es

heya,

Birthdays are great :). I celebrated my first birthday last year at the age of 25. It was great other than the fact i had a severe hangover the next day......suffice to say this year will be a little tamer. My sons birthday is next month and im so looking forward to it. Christmas is fantastic too (expensive) my 3 year old would say goodnight to the christmas tree every night.As this was my first proper christmas i still had little niggling guilt but im getting over it very quickly.

love to hear some stories.

luv ya

es

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WELCOME, ES!

I'm glad you found us and more glad to see yet another one leave the WTS.

hugs,

Annie

• Es
    Es

Hello all,

Well much development has happened over night, I am sitting at the computer writing my dissociation letter. Last night the elders went to my ex husbands house last night and pretty much told him that they are goin to disfellowship him. Just after that I got a phone call from dad (elder), to cut a long story short, I am getting married again to a non believer, my family know I dont believe in the truth anymore, but are very naive to what i get up. Anyway my dad offered to look after my son while my future hubby and I go away for a honeymoon. Then I got a phone call last night saying that he cant look after Blake (my son) because its not right. I am so fucking sick of the stupididty and the fact that everything comes first over family......argggggg

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit