Brownnose or Scholar

by stillajwexelder 27 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Ps, kls, so then the trick would be to eat something that you do want to see a second time before you review jcannon

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I was undecided until I read this one from Brownboy:

Please read a little closer, and embrace the words that are written. Is it possible for this much wisdom to come from a human?

OMG! BB, you have my vote. I have a sleeping baby in my arms and I nearly woke her with shuddering suppressed laughter when I read that line.

(No offense, BB, I enjoyed chatting with you the other day. But... Dude... Dude...)

Dave

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I vote for SCHOLAR

• scholar
    scholar

stillajwexelder

I vote for scholar and I thank Alan F for paying the greatest compliment to that said scholar who strikes fear into the apostates both great and small.

scholar

BA MA Studies in Religion

• steve2
    steve2

I vote for scholar because he seems to be less scary than Brownboy. Some dark stormy nights I have to remind myself that Brownboy will not be arriving at my house to share his visions with me - whether I want them or not. Somehow, Scholar seems infinitely more harmless - and for that reason alone, he's tops in my book.

Steve2

Clinical Psychologist

PhD, Dip Clin Psych, MA, BA

• onacruse
    onacruse

scholar:

I vote for scholar and I thank Alan F for paying the greatest compliment to that said scholar who strikes fear into the apostates both great and small.

Sir, in many respects you do us exJWs one of the greatest services imaginable: you are obviously intelligent (though not because of your degrees), but nevertheless demonstrate an incredible capacity for self-deception.

Perhaps, some day, as has happened with so many others, you will yourself wake up one morning and slap yourself silly...it will be the best morning of your life. I sincerely hope that that day does come for you.

As for "entertainment" value: I'd rather watch a good game of football.

Respectfully,

Craig

• AlanF
    AlanF

unscholar said:

: I thank Alan F for paying the greatest compliment to that said scholar who strikes fear into the apostates both great and small.

I spit my beer on my screen when I read that! Nuf said.

AlanF

• avishai
    avishai
    to that said scholar who strikes fear into the apostates both great and small.

*shaking in my widdle booties*

I dunno. If I had my druthers i'd have to say Jcanon. You have to hand it to a guy that says he's the messiah because he's black, because he's gay or at least has tendencies and because he woke ub in a dumpster. These are all PROOF that he's the messiah. Go check out his posts. And he's not stupid, either, just....well, at least as looney as BB.

Given that, I'd have to say Scholar.BB's misguided but at least kind. Scholar's arrogant tower sitting really belies his supposed "christian" attitude.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My vote is for scholar

• City Fan
    City Fan

My vote goes to JCanon.

His best was when he said a particular bible verse was fulfilled when he took his drag act across America and appeared on TV. Priceless.

Oh and that Babylon was actually somewhere near Honolulu back in the 6th century BC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit