Brownnose or Scholar

by stillajwexelder 27 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just a quick pole - who gives you the biggest laugh on this board - you have only two choices brownnose brownboy or scholar?

• kls
    kls

Brownnose. This is my choice and I'm sticking to it.

• Pole
    Pole

Remember JCannon? He was a bad joke. Brownboy's posts are a parody of JCannon's. This is no longer funny, although I must admit Brownboy's reasearch in word etymology has given me a good laugh.

Thank you for that if nothing else BB!

Scholar on the other hand has a very limited agenda which boils down to 607 and perhaps the authorship of the NWT which as he claims is "unknown and unknowable".

Pole - of the MA and BA in Linguistics Class

• kls
    kls

Remember JCannon?,,,,,,,,,,What ever happen to him?

• Pole
    Pole

Check his post history. His demise on JWD is 100% "bible-based".

• kls
    kls

Thanks Pole but i don't think i could bare to read his crap again

• Pole
    Pole

LOL ;@)

• z
    z

BB nop SCHOLAR nop BB nop SCOHOLAR nop

• Satanus
    Satanus

Brownnose is in a class by himself. He gets my vote. While jcannon was similar, he had some basic differneces, being a homosexual jesus christ incarnate of our times. I don't find scholar that funny.

S

Ps, kls, so then the trick would be to eat something that you do want to see a second time before you review jcannon

• AlanF
    AlanF

They're funny in different ways. Brownboy is completely looney in anyone's book, and it takes reading only a couple of lines of his posts to see it. It's like reading a comic book. Unscholar isn't funny in the usual sense to anyone except ex-JWs, who find his antics a humorous mirror of the Watchtower itself.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit