Women are the weaker sex

by stillajwexelder 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This proves the bible and the WTBTS wrong. The scripture says women are the weaker sex - wll as most men will surely admit t this is a load of crap - women are incredibly strong. They bear children and keep going when they have a headache etc. So women are far stronger than men and thus not the weaker sex but the stronger sex.

All agreed?

• kls
    kls

Hell ya i agree,,,,,,,,so what's the catch?

• myvalk
    myvalk

hahah the catch is ... his wife is standing over him with a rolling pin... he better say that..lol

• upside/down
    upside/down

My wife could castrate me with one hand while changing a diaper with the other.

She can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Scare the manliest of men folk....

But a spider or snake is like Kryptonite to her!! Shock

Can we say Achilles heal?

Men are still good for "something" (not much though)

u/d

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm willing to Jell-O Wrestle an Apostababe in order to further explore this issue.

• one
    one

yes they are, at least they dont have to, nor can show "staying power"

• kls
    kls

UD said,,,, Men are still good for "something" (not much though

• Poztate
    Poztate
    So women are far stronger than men and thus not the weaker sex but the stronger sex.

All agreed?

Damm right I agree...all men should...You were lucky you were not FLAMED for the title of this thread alone.

Please...all females on this thread...don't hurt me.I am with you.... HONEST...

• seven006
    seven006

In what context are you using the word stronger? Physical strength? Mental stubbornness? Or voice inflections when they are asked "what's wrong" and they answer, nothing, or n o t h i n g , or NOTHING!!!!!!!

Dave

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm working an 88-hr week schedule for my jobs. What do you think?

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit