My Elder Friend Got Announced As Being Deleted.....

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

for going to my kid's wedding. He was told he was not "serious", had no "self-control" and "did not work well with the body".

• Satanus
    Satanus

Is he the one who flipped the tables and turned the water into wine spiked the punch?

S

• blondie
    blondie

He's in good company.

Luke 15:1-7 ***

Now all the tax collectors and the sinners kept drawing near to him to hear him. 2 Consequently both the Pharisees and the scribes kept muttering, saying: "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them." 3 Then he spoke this illustration to them, saying: 4 "What man of YOU with a hundred sheep, on losing one of them, will not leave the ninety-nine behind in the wilderness and go for the lost one until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it he puts it upon his shoulders and rejoices. 6 And when he gets home he calls his friends and his neighbors together, saying to them, ?Rejoice with me, because I have found my sheep that was lost.? 7 I tell YOU that thus there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner that repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who have no need of repentance.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Tell him to see it as a nice vacation for a little while.

I tell you, all they want in there is CONTROL. When they don't get it, they get like pouty children!

DY

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

You have to FOLLOW the pack. You can't make any decisions that go outside the pack.

• franklin J
    franklin J

too bad for him, Min; he sounds like a good friend to you,attending your daughters wedding knowing what he might have to face afterwards from those cretins..

I hope he does not take it all to heart; this could be DEVASTATING to him if he takes it all seriously.

We all know what they are about; someone in your friends position does not fully understand yet; he has a long painful road ahead of him.

• minimus
    minimus

I just got off the phone from my very discouraged mom. She said it hurts that she is seeing how cold everyone is. She said she waited on Jehovah and realizes He's got nothing to do with it. These people gave 40 or 50 yrs. of their life and for what?? NOTHING!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

....all this fallout from going to a wedding?

Pimp-slapping your mom and anyone else they have influence over for being in attendance of a wedding?

Sounds to me like the witchhunt is on. You must be really pissing some people off there minimus......airing the WT dirty laundry here and all.

• franklin J
    franklin J

Min,

I think it must be very painful for your mother at this time; she must suddenly realize that you are not so wrong...

times like this, family becomes very important...

been there, frank

• metatron
    metatron

Painful but necessary, alas.

More Witnesses need to be awakened by the 'whips and scorpions' of the Society's heartless 'Rehoboam'

tactics. It will lead to their defeat , as with his arrogance.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit